deebeedoobee

9 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

We were secure back in October 2019, having to pay for the child this year as he's now older than the free tickets allow (wasn't in 2019) but at least the festival was nice and let us just book, rather than having the resale scrum. My group managed to get everyone who were trying to get a tickets a ticket, so 173 out of 173 secured, so the gods were defo shining down on us 

173? That is some conga line! 

Hello gang!!!!! 

How are we all? I am sorry for being AWOL but I have had a fair few 'life events' that have rendered me useless!

Back up and running happening now though, slowly but surely. My brain is a very odd place right now, more than usual! 

Let's focus on the real issue in hand now- NFR NFC! Sacrifices, people. Sacrifices!! 

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!! Who's in? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

Hello gang!!!!! 

How are we all? I am sorry for being AWOL but I have had a fair few 'life events' that have rendered me useless!

Back up and running happening now though, slowly but surely. My brain is a very odd place right now, more than usual! 

Let's focus on the real issue in hand now- NFR NFC! Sacrifices, people. Sacrifices!! 

IN - Reporting for Duty x

Sending love, hope you continue to run at a speed that works for you 

Hello gang!!!!! 

Vm tomoro and sat Luce … celebrating everyone appearing in those fields 

Hello gang!!!!! 

I’m in what sacrifice do you want. Both children have left home so will have to be Mrs Tarw. Do I have to say an incantation over the knife?

Been in proper Glastonbury mode since last week's amazing weather, fair to say today has been Jekyll and Hyde in that respect. Still slowly making my way through the playlist to try and discover some gems. The 'which stage do you visit' thread made me realise how few acts I do see each year! 

Slightly concerned as I've got shin splints at the mo, I was a big fat fucker in 2019 and I've only got bigger and older since so am scared I might not last the pace for 5 days! Making my Bearded Theory debut in May though so that should be a good trial run. Fingers crossed I'd have recovered before Glastonbury.

2 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Hello gang!!!!! 

👋🏻

31 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Been in proper Glastonbury mode since last week's amazing weather, fair to say today has been Jekyll and Hyde in that respect. Still slowly making my way through the playlist to try and discover some gems. The 'which stage do you visit' thread made me realise how few acts I do see each year! 

Slightly concerned as I've got shin splints at the mo, I was a big fat fucker in 2019 and I've only got bigger and older since so am scared I might not last the pace for 5 days! Making my Bearded Theory debut in May though so that should be a good trial run. Fingers crossed I'd have recovered before Glastonbury.

Have you got any cushioned /shock absorbing soles? They worked for me in shoes. I'm in the same psychological state as you, so will be getting fitter by June 🤞🏻

2 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Hello gang!!!!! 

forrest-gump.gif.2e89d725d89b6b9ddf19e2d461b2c8c0.gif

• Upvote 1

Evening all. I shall be making a sacrifice tomorrow. I always run in my shorts  and t shirt whatever the weather. So if it precipitates I shall get a soaking, smile, and praise the Weather gods. I may even place a token at the feet of el pointio to please said gods. What should it be? 

55 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Evening all. I shall be making a sacrifice tomorrow. I always run in my shorts  and t shirt whatever the weather. So if it precipitates I shall get a soaking, smile, and praise the Weather gods. I may even place a token at the feet of el pointio to please said gods. What should it be? 

A cider apple, or one of Chris Martin's wristbands. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, carlosj said:

Have you got any cushioned /shock absorbing soles? They worked for me in shoes. I'm in the same psychological state as you, so will be getting fitter by June 🤞🏻

I wear gel insoles in my walking boots, wellies and trainers. Just the ones from Sports Direct mind. Am thinking of getting some better trainers just in case, got some relatively cheap Karrimor trail runners at the mo. Might need to bite the bullet and grab some proper ones. 

17 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

An apple I can do. I palmed the wristband off as quickly as I could so don’t have one.

What did you leave? The skies are blue in Leeds, keep it up 👍🏻

First pic This is a photo I took before getting thrown out of the pyramid stage area.. They were NOT happy but it was an experience being that side of the barriers.. Lol 

Second pic.... It was when Metallica was on.. I tried to get up with the other people but that was a no go. 

P6280342.jpg

P6280338.jpg

Docs for tinnitus today.. Went well.. Struggling abit at the moment but hey ho.. 

Everything back to normal next week 

Went to the ear doctors yesterday. Hearing fine.. No damage to inner or otta ear.. Had a test and my treble range isn't good.. Anyway I'm having hearing aids but not the sort of thing we all think of.. These will allow the range that I have trouble hearing come through AND IT'S HOPED THAT THAT WILL BE HELP MY TINNITUS.. so it works like you know those YouTube videos you can watch of bird songs etc.. Well I'll be able to hear that range.. And these are set  on a computer and they are sent out to me... And get this.. I asked about live music gigs and he's like... That's OK if you get on with them we can set a music mode in them.. From there.. On thier computers.. Life's fucking crazy... And I'm watching westworld which is very similar lol

Edited by guypjfreak

1 hour ago, noplacelikehome said:

Sacrifices made today, on hols with the kids in Bath and visited Glastonbury, walked up the Tor in the rain, Worthy Farm looked like it was bathed in sunshine, the Pilton microclimate was in full force.

Excellent work!

We certainly did enjoy the sun until about 3pm when we went for a run

Then it was a beautiful mizzle that just kept us cool and kept the dust down on the paths.