Jump to content

Secret Sets 2021


Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, foolee said:

Guildford is pretty close to Reading right? Maybe an FR secret set? Could obviously be APE or Victorious too. 

902ACBB1-82F4-4E29-B52A-C3E06C40B9BF.png

I might just be being really thick but who’s that? I cannot understand the writing at the top at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, m4tt said:

A little tip. Keep an eye on the merch stands, secret set band merch can go out before they've been announced/played.

Getting flashbacks to when me and my mates were stood round the merch desk baffled on the sunday of Reading in 2017 because there was Lil Yachty merch only to be told he was supposed to come out with Migos but threw a hissy fit at stage side

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I might just be being really thick but who’s that? I cannot understand the writing at the top at all. 

As others have said Larry Pink The Human. They’re Laurie from Slaves new project 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Getting flashbacks to when me and my mates were stood round the merch desk baffled on the sunday of Reading in 2017 because there was Lil Yachty merch only to be told he was supposed to come out with Migos but threw a hissy fit at stage side

2018 checking the schedule before the Friday and seeing “An Invitation To Salvation” and working out it was Bring Me was brilliant. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Always a laugh when the news breaks that Reading get a secret set that Leeds doesn’t. Leeds only getting The Sherlocks and not BFMV in 2019 was as shit as it gets.

Praying for one of While She Sleeps, Slaves, BMTH, Architects, Trash Boat, Royal Blood, Waterparks but can only realistically see WSS from that lot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, andyrhodes24 said:

Polar opposite to Slaves’ stuff, a proper experimental side project if ever I’ve seen one

Would make it an even more bizarre choice for a secret set. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Benj said:

Would make it an even more bizarre choice for a secret set. 

Yeah I can’t see it at all, possibly Victorious with Slaves being based fairly close by in Kent? They’d go down poorly in Leeds unless they were the Introducing guests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Always a laugh when the news breaks that Reading get a secret set that Leeds doesn’t. Leeds only getting The Sherlocks and not BFMV in 2019 was as shit as it gets.

Praying for one of While She Sleeps, Slaves, BMTH, Architects, Trash Boat, Royal Blood, Waterparks but can only realistically see WSS from that lot

Leeds got a big W not getting BFMV. Shite band these days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Slaves sounds promising to me based off this, vaccines also - i reckon at least one will be quite rocky based on the previous few years one or both has been

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

Slaves sounds promising to me based off this, vaccines also - i reckon at least one will be quite rocky based on the previous few years one or both has been

Slaves aren't even 'Slaves' any more are they.  If this guy is touring with his new band, I suggest it makes 'Slaves' less likely but we do have the Wombats/ Love Fame Tradgedy precedent 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was just looking at albums coming out in the next couple of months for possible secret sets: https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date

Possible Pit secret sets: Turnstile, Andrew WK, Thrice, Frank Carter, Poppy (DP Carter likes them all a lot), Angels & Airwaves, Trivium

Possible Main stage (complete guesses ): Halsey, Imagine Dragons, Maiden (in my dreams), Vaccines, The Darkness

Think ive only seen Frank Carter and Vaccines mentioned out of these on here....Thoughts?

Edited by m4tt
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...