Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

12 minutes ago, Padgey said:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/ticketing/#/ 

Click on the ticket portal.  You need to create a registration.

Thanks @Padgey, I would have been interested in the Italy Spain match had it not been tonight. I just won't be able to mobilise quick enough. Still three categories of ticket available as I write. 

What would they do if that's still the case at say, 5pm? Sell them off quickly to those who can make it? Seems like a huge waste for such a big event

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Thanks @Padgey, I would have been interested in the Italy Spain match had it not been tonight. I just won't be able to mobilise quick enough. Still three categories of ticket available as I write. 

What would they do if that's still the case at say, 5pm? Sell them off quickly to those who can make it? Seems like a huge waste for such a big event

Drop the prices I think they have been doing that for other games.

Hopefully whoever is making the decisions feeds this back to who sets the prices.

Game isn't even at full capacity!!!

But first... looking forward to tonight's game. Two of the grand old European teams going at each other.

If Italy play like they did first 70 mins v Belgium then they'll win comfortably. That said, Spain are hardly punks, you don't get to the last four in a major tournament if you are.

Prediction: 3-1 Italy

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

To be honest, I think it's for the best that I'm not at the game tomorrow night. They've got this far without me jinxing it.

That said, my last England game at Wembley was versus Holland in '96, so...

I just bought 20,000 tickets. They let me pay later.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

To be honest, I think it's for the best that I'm not at the game tomorrow night. They've got this far without me jinxing it.

That said, my last England game at Wembley was versus Holland in '96, so...

Quite some game that was!!

Just now, Hutchmaster said:

It's foolish of me to think UEFA will release more Fans First tickets for tonight in the hope of actually selling it out... right?

Keep your eyes peeled, I mean it's possible they might with a couple of hours to go until kick off decide that getting something is better than empty seats...

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

One of my mates has just tested positive for COVID so isn't coming to the final anymore! 😞

Absolutely gutting. I got told I need to isolate late last night so I am missing tonights game I got a ticket for yesterday, tested negative, I'm vaccinated as well which makes it worse, not as bad as having a ticket and not being able to attend the final, will be awful if England make it.

7 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

One of my mates has just tested positive for COVID so isn't coming to the final anymore! 😞

that's an absolute gutter for him. The tickets are transferable though aren't they? So he gets to choose which mate he gives it to, being the 'kingmaker' isn't bad as consolations go . . . (and if it were me, i'd bring it up at every possible opportunity for the rest of time)

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Absolutely gutting. I got told I need to isolate late last night so I am missing tonights game I got a ticket for yesterday, tested negative, I'm vaccinated as well which makes it worse, not as bad as having a ticket and not being able to attend the final, will be awful if England make it.

Yep...he's not happy! 

I was with him at the England v Germany game at Wembley last week...but he says the notification hasn't told him where he may have got it (I tested negative when I took a test for something else on Saturday)

Just now, balti-pie said:

that's an absolute gutter for him. The tickets are transferable though aren't they? So he gets to choose which mate he gives it to, being the 'kingmaker' isn't bad as consolations go . . . (and if it were me, i'd bring it up at every possible opportunity for the rest of time)

Yeh we had people in reserve if anything like this happened...although I think I now have the hotel room to myself now (his replacement isn't staying over)