Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

As for the new lineup, Joan Miquel Oliver performing Surfistes en càmera lenta (Thursday 2nd June, Auditori Rockdelux), the New York rapper Joey Bada$$ (Thursday 2nd June, Pull&Bear stage), the electropop duo Let’s Eat Grandma (Thursday 2nd June, Tous stage), the heterodox proposal of Los Hermanos Cubero (Friday 3rd June, Cupra stage) and the ambient producer Nexcyia (Monday 6th June, LAUT hall) have joined the lineup. In addition, 107 Faunos (Saturday 4th June, Ouigo stage), Low (Saturday 4th June, Binance stage), Marina Herlop (Friday 10th June, Cupra stage), Paloma Mami (Sunday 5 June, Poble Espanyol) and Rigoberta Bandini (Friday 3rd June, Cupra stage) are adding new concerts to those already scheduled to offer new opportunities to their fans.

7 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Bestia, Bebe, Bikini Kill, Georgia, Girl in Red, Kehlani, Lingua Ignota, Pa Salieu and Rapsody all out.

whaaaaaaaaaaaat Lingua Ignota & Bikini Kill out within an hour, WTF, now I know how other people have been feeling, these are the first bands I really cared about who have dropped out

Bestia Bebé, Bikini Kill, Georgia, girl in red, Kehlani, Lingua Ignota, Pa Salieu and Rapsody will not be able to perform on the main days of the festival

Joey Bada$$ added alongside some others I don’t recognise 

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/news/cambios-de-ultima-hora-en-el-cartel-de-primavera-sound-barcelona---sant-adria-2022?utm_medium=social&utm_source=linktree&utm_campaign=lineup+update