news & politics:discussion

zahidf

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

This is a lie but I do find it funny that the one other thing they care nearly as much about as Johnson is ‘investment’.

That’s what I’m gonna ask for this year for Christmas, good investment.  

investment is good, as long as right sort of investment.

10 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

investment is good, as long as right sort of investment.

Investment is the only thing I care about now. If it doesn’t lead to investment then it can do one. 

Edited by Ozanne

13 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

What the actual fuck 🙂   also - an assistance Pony 😄   people are just taking the piss now 🙂 

am using this angle on the wife in the hope of  getting the cat she promised me a year ago. took her to bristol's cat pub  recently in the hope it would sway her, but no joy, some nice cats tho.

2 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

lol - love this - got to do what you got to do 🙂 

i lined up a rescue cat a couple of times and then had to tell them that we didn't want it, those rescue cats probably got a complex from being rejected.

Remember Ukraine? After a bad few weeks for them Russia seems to be making gains in Donbas...and I guess eventually they will want to hold onto the whole region if any proper negotiations start to end the war...which Ukraine might not be willing to do...so it will just go on and on...stalemate and forever war and global food shortages and all that comes from that.

2 hours ago, steviewevie said:

so, now Boris doesn't have to resign if found to have broken ministerial code.

Not corrupt at all.

Is this a new letter to the 1922?

I wonder if the changes to the ministerial code will end up working against him such that it galvanises MPs not to wait until the autumn? Or, that we're all moving on now and the piss poor number of MPs submitting letters doesn't make up for the large number of letters that were withdrawn before the Gray report...

7 hours ago, steviewevie said:

so, now Boris doesn't have to resign if found to have broken ministerial code.

Not corrupt at all.

he doesn't have to tell himself to resign.