news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Time to lock him up … how many chances does he need ffs 

all those missed years by tory govts who could have locked saville up.

those geezers don't care about truth, they just care about being right wing.

25 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

If it isn’t the consequences of Boris Johnson and his cronies’ actions.

It was only a couple of months ago that David Amass was murdered as well, those comments could’ve led to anything happening. Fortunately he’s ok but it doesn’t take much for something very tragic to happen again. 

8 hours ago, zahidf said:

Lol wtf?

Whilst Johnson is joking and singing with Guti Harri, the key leaders of the world are discussing the big world issue and asking who the fuck is Boris? I thought Brexit was meant to give us status on the world stage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60292437

Edited by Cherry Tree

3 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

I wouldn't bet against there being another scandal.  It's got to be odds on with this fuckwit, right?

We all know they were handing mates contracts and lots of money was wasted, but I could imagine the public enquiry into the governments Covid response really brining it back into the news story and possibly giving us more knowledge of what went on. 

If he's lost a lot of credibility over the parties then I'm not sure he'll survive another scandal.

Has the investigation into him getting other people to pay for his flat decorations finished yet? Would love to know what the donor got in return.