Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

28 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

There goes my JP prediction - any idea how much day tickets for Bluedot are? 

I'm was born in Macc and my mum still loves in Congleton so it's the absolute closest a festival's ever been to free beds and I've still never gone. 

No idea, I've never been before either! Heard good things though. Apparently day tickets usually go on sale after Easter.

Shame they won't be at Glasto but always felt like a longshot - I'm just glad they're not splitting up immediately like the first reunion!

8 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

No idea, I've never been before either! Heard good things though. Apparently day tickets usually go on sale after Easter.

Shame they won't be at Glasto but always felt like a longshot - I'm just glad they're not splitting up immediately like the first reunion!

That's fine by me, I've already spent far too much this month and need to get a Field Day ticket! 

We were supposed to see them at Primavera last year but due to the shocking water situation we missed them, was fuming but at the same time we instead saw Fred Again just before he blew up so not all bad

3 minutes ago, jonday81 said:

Are the Super Furry Animals done as only ever see Gruff and touring solo? I’d love to see them at the farm!

They played when they reformed for some gigs 7 or 8 years back. I reckon they'll get back together at some point for some more shows but who knows when it'll be.

5 minutes ago, jonday81 said:

Are the Super Furry Animals done as only ever see Gruff and touring solo? I’d love to see them at the farm!

I think it's 6 years since they've done anything so it's looking less and less likely. They're a great band and sadly I've never seen them.

Edit: some are more optimistic than me!!

Edited by Avalon_Fields

49 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They played when they reformed for some gigs 7 or 8 years back. I reckon they'll get back together at some point for some more shows but who knows when it'll be.

The gig at the Roundhouse with Fuzzy Logic and Radiator in full was so good!!

She was one of my biggest surprises at last years festival. I was planning to see Gabriels but ended up being nearer the JP tent so went to see her instead. She was excellent, decent sized crowd who were all very into it and while she was clearly very nervous, that just added to it. I’d happily have her back on the Other stage or high up the Park assuming she finally releases an album at some point.

10 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

She was one of my biggest surprises at last years festival. I was planning to see Gabriels but ended up being nearer the JP tent so went to see her instead. She was excellent, decent sized crowd who were all very into it and while she was clearly very nervous, that just added to it. I’d happily have her back on the Other stage or high up the Park assuming she finally releases an album at some point.

Yeah it was packed compared to some other sets in there, deserves a bigger spot, new album could be out by then too