Jump to content

Virtual Meet


crazyfool1
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

😭💔 oh no!!! I've ruined everything!!! 

😭 and I can't do the anniversary one!! 

 

WHAT HAVE I DONE 😭😭😭😭

Don't worry, there will be plenty more! Your presence is needed more than mine... I just need to send the link! 😜

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Don't worry, there will be plenty more! Your presence is needed more than mine... I just need to send the link! 😜

 

 

😮 That's the biggest lie I've heard all year!!  You're SO missed when we don't see you!! 💔😭

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

😭💔 oh no!!! I've ruined everything!!! 

😭 and I can't do the anniversary one!! 

 

WHAT HAVE I DONE 😭😭😭😭

and missing my birthday at the same time .... 😞 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@WellybootAnd you will miss me from my hospital bed if Im up to joining on the saturday on the anniversary meet!!! Not tht i was there at the first one!!! 🤣🤣🤣 

Oh no hope everything is ok lovely ❤

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

😭💔 oh no!!! I've ruined everything!!! 

😭 and I can't do the anniversary one!! 

 

WHAT HAVE I DONE 😭😭😭😭

 

45 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@WellybootAnd you will miss me from my hospital bed if Im up to joining on the saturday on the anniversary meet!!! Not tht i was there at the first one!!! 🤣🤣🤣 

It's good to know that some people will try and put the effort in to make it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wellyboot said:

Oh no hope everything is ok lovely ❤

Yes its a planned op which has been delayed due to covid so cant really complain!! NHS been amazing considering what they are up against!!
Thought I would give everyone a laugh but turning up from hospital probably off my face on painkillers!! 
there will Definately be no dancing around to Glastonbury coverage though!!! Will just have to watch! 🤣🤣😎😜🌈🌟

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Yes its a planned op which has been delayed due to covid so cant really complain!! NHS been amazing considering what they are up against!!
Thought I would give everyone a laugh but turning up from hospital probably off my face on painkillers!! 
there will Definately be no dancing around to Glastonbury coverage though!!! Will just have to watch! 🤣🤣😎😜🌈🌟

Ooo good luck x when’s the anniversary one ? Need to fill in my diary so I don’t miss it . 

I’m still looking hopeful for this weekend and maybe even Friday and Saturday 😍 . I may need reminding though - my brain is full and I keep forgetting stuff - anyone ever get that feeling that their brain is overflowing and can’t take any more things to do / remember 🤯

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, Wellyboot said:

Seriously tho, its so nice that real life friendships have come out of efests & the VMs!!

I cant recommend them enough, honestly (and i know ive been banging on about it for almost a year now) but some of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet come to these!! Its great to just chat nonsense and festivals and music and have a few drinks together and just have a nice time and a laugh!! and everyone is SO VERY WELCOME to join!!! So come along next weekend! 

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU

are the times staying the same? squirrel said something about football...... OH and everyone can play squirrels football game link incoming

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/236805-efestivals-euro-2020-fantasy-football-league/

This is one of the nicest comments I’ve seen on the forum in a while.

Also, great turnout on the euro fantasy league already 🎉

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, March Hare said:

This is one of the nicest comments I’ve seen on the forum in a while.

Also, great turnout on the euro fantasy league already 🎉

agreed , but Welly is a bit of a legend !

its also worth a note to say join whenever on the eve , you don't have to be waiting at the GREEN GATES of a VM at 7pm or you miss it 🙂 . i often join much later in the night 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

agreed , but Welly is a bit of a legend !

 

11 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You're a monster Welly!!!

And people say this forum lacks balance

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

at least she's not an artist .... of the musical variety 

I'm a fantastic singer actually thank u very much and if I was performing I'd get u in with my gang wouldn't I band tickets n that 

5 hours ago, Quark said:

 

And people say this forum lacks balance

I prefer big Ds 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

I'm a fantastic singer actually thank u very much and if I was performing I'd get u in with my gang wouldn't I band tickets n that 

I prefer Maccy Ds 

Fixed it for u 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

I'm a fantastic singer actually thank u very much and if I was performing I'd get u in with my gang wouldn't I band tickets n that 

I prefer big Ds 

why thank you 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...