Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

31 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Thanks for the fab evening again you wonderful lot! Nice to meet you @WestCountryGirl

You'll all be pleased to know I made it to the butchers and am now about to enjoy Mamma Mia 2 with a pint of ale. Merry Christmas 🍻❤️

Enjoy lovely x merry Christmas 🎅🎄❤ xxxxxx

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Did Arthur come back?

He did not.  We wrapped up just gone 1.

9 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

😂😂😂😂 look at my bloody face

It looks like your up to something 😄

34 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Thanks for the fab evening again you wonderful lot! Nice to meet you @WestCountryGirl

You'll all be pleased to know I made it to the butchers and am now about to enjoy Mamma Mia 2 with a pint of ale. Merry Christmas 🍻❤️

Glad to hear it.  Hopefully you can watch it in peace with no crow disturbances.

26 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

🙂 I wonder if nessie got a present .... or 5 🙂 

Signed with Lochs of love!

I have also noticed that if you put the two known sightings of the loch ness monster face to face then they make out an M which is very fitting

image.png.875359f4cdcd9fe48a0567f55a3246fe.png

8 minutes ago, ShakeyCrash said:

He did not.  We wrapped up just gone 1.

It looks like your up to something 😄

Glad to hear it.  Hopefully you can watch it in peace with no crow disturbances.

Signed with Lochs of love!

I have also noticed that if you put the two known sightings of the loch ness monster face to face then they make out an M which is very fitting

image.png.875359f4cdcd9fe48a0567f55a3246fe.png

😂😂 Good work love the new pic is it Dennis or is it Nessie we'll never know!!

Sorry I missed this guys, haven't really been on since I finished work on friday so completely forgot about / missed it. Hope you all had a good one!

Lovely shout out @vintagelaureate, proper made me smile.

I won't lie, when these were first set up as a replacement for the R&F meet I wasn't hugely keen as it felt a bit too "Bully, here's what you could have won", but it's been great to join a couple and put some faces to the names and nonsense.

Might well dip in over Christmas, some more in the new year, and fingers crossed a proper one next year in the fields x

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Sorry I missed this guys, haven't really been on since I finished work on friday so completely forgot about / missed it. Hope you all had a good one!

Lovely shout out @vintagelaureate, proper made me smile.

I won't lie, when these were first set up as a replacement for the R&F meet I wasn't hugely keen as it felt a bit too "Bully, here's what you could have won", but it's been great to join a couple and put some faces to the names and nonsense.

Might well dip in over Christmas, some more in the new year, and fingers crossed a proper one next year in the fields x

We did have a bit of a chat about a replacement in Glastonbury if the fest doesn’t happen in June very much hope it does mind 🙂 .. not a replacement by any means but hopefully something to keep us and the forum ticking over till we meet for real 

36 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

We did have a bit of a chat about a replacement in Glastonbury if the fest doesn’t happen in June very much hope it does mind 🙂 .. not a replacement by any means but hopefully something to keep us and the forum ticking over till we meet for real 

Yeah, I suspect it will be ok to go to a hotel and drink in a pub in six months time, but not to have a quarter of a million people singing in a field for five days.  

So let's go to the pub, find some karaoke and do our songs.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

enjoy buddy , hope you stay safe and well and have a great Xmas , see you on the flip side ( if i dont get on a VM before then )

Thanks Durbs you too! I hope you're wife is feeling better now, sorry I didn't stay up late enough for you last night. Hopefully catch you sometime soon. 

Merry Christmas 🙂