Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

7 minutes ago, DJL said:

Is there a thread for the physical meet at Ridge and Furrow - struggling to find it and figured you good people would know

Well the virtual meet crew will be meeting up at the ridge and furrow . At the time of the efest meet on the wed 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

slight change to the schedule .... there wont be one this evening .... but they will be running weekly from next sat at 7.30 pm 

That’s great, lines it’s up nicely for a meet the weekend before the festival, the day before I leave for the festival, two days before I arrive at the festival, three days before punters start to arrive at the festival and four days before the gates open at the festival.

Not that I’ve thought about it

• Like 1

its virtual meet weekend .... after tomorrow we just have 2 to go before Glastonbury ..... will have an attendee live from the farm 😉 hopefully see as many of you in attendence as possible and say hello to some faces you will see at the efest meet , as ever everyone absolutely welcome ... will start at 7.30 pm .... link to follow 

• Like 1

Evening all, VM tonight at 7:30 and as usual all are welcome.

If you're new to this please let us know your eFest user name when you log on, although it's cool to remain anonymous if you prefer. It's also okay to just log on without video for a while and listen to out ramblings to sound us out but honestly we're all nice people. 

If you're having any trouble logging on then DM me and I'll do my best to help.

Losing my hair is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Churnup or be square
Time: Jun 3, 2023 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81629481652?pwd=NmxvMUNUU2htSjlJRlBWUjZtNFdPUT09

Meeting ID: 816 2948 1652
Passcode: 167534

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1