Please Do Not Visit Worthy Farm

parsonjack

5 hours ago, parsonjack said:

Not really sure how the group we saw heading down Muddy Lane this afternoon missed this to be honest....

🤬

FB_IMG_1591549324017.jpg

That's a nice sign. I love how they are polite in asking you to stay away. Might just be me but that would make me happily follow the request. 

Also looks a bit like one of those eyesight checking Snellen charts! 

Edited by semmtexx

8 hours ago, semmtexx said:

That's a nice sign. I love how they are polite in asking you to stay away. Might just be me but that would make me happily follow the request. 

Also looks a bit like one of those eyesight checking Snellen charts! 

Yup....its very courteous.  Photo doesn't do justice to it also being about 8ft high. You really can't miss it. 

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Or

anyone found contravening this instruction will be banned from ever applying for festival tickets

Easy tiger. I've never heard such a profanity before! 

I'm off for a lie down...

I've been wondering for a while how/if the Avon & Somerset Constabulary have prepped for this. Some sort of strategic cordon maybe? I can see at least a few dozen groups of covidiots who, despite the requests, will not be able to resist "just having a look". What if it's hundreds?

How does The Farm (and Pilton in general) deal with people turning up during a normal fallow year? How many do turn up in a fallow year because it's a ritual for them that they just can't miss?

I'm guessing maybe The Solstice at Stonehenge will set the precedent/be a test case/dress rehearsal?

Love The Farm. Leave No Trace.

Particularly This Year. We're Shut.

8 hours ago, MrZigster said:

I've been wondering for a while how/if the Avon & Somerset Constabulary have prepped for this. Some sort of strategic cordon maybe? I can see at least a few dozen groups of covidiots who, despite the requests, will not be able to resist "just having a look". What if it's hundreds?

How does The Farm (and Pilton in general) deal with people turning up during a normal fallow year? How many do turn up in a fallow year because it's a ritual for them that they just can't miss?

I'm guessing maybe The Solstice at Stonehenge will set the precedent/be a test case/dress rehearsal?

Love The Farm. Leave No Trace.

Particularly This Year. We're Shut.

No problem on fallow years. Yes a few people walk around the farm but no more than usual really.

however this is a cancelled year rather than a fallow year, so I’m not sure if that will make a difference. Plus the farm have asked for nobody to visit. We will see if the neds have any respect for Michael at all.

• Upvote 1