guypjfreak

Got the link to work this time. Not sure if this has been posted yet but Kate Tempest is amazing (as we know) and I wanted to make sure folks get the chance to hear and feel it. Lovely sentiment, and made me feel warm. Hope you enjoy it to.

5 minutes ago, chuckles07 said:

Got the link to work this time. Not sure if this has been posted yet but Kate Tempest is amazing (as we know) and I wanted to make sure folks get the chance to hear and feel it. Lovely sentiment, and made me feel warm. Hope you enjoy it to.

She is a remarkable artist, and I enjoy hearing her stuff. It's not necessarily accurate (for me), but is powerful none the less. 

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I knew you'd crack it. That was nice of her to respond.

Still nice artwork all the same. It just would have been insane had it been self applied. 

Scrap that ... she paints them on herself !! Bloody hell !! Someone else responded on her behalf the 1st time !! 

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

She is a remarkable artist, and I enjoy hearing her stuff. It's not necessarily accurate (for me), but is powerful none the less. 

Yep know what you mean. It is the sentiment. 👍

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Scrap that ... she paints them on herself !! Bloody hell !! Someone else responded on her behalf the 1st time !! 

Crazy. Now that's impressive. I mean, it would be impressive enough in any case, but painting backwards on to yourself is off the scale. 

I was once on a Building Surveying degree course and the law lecturer asked the class who had done geography. Like the fool that I am, I put my hand up. So, he then asked me to draw an outline map of the UK on the black board. So I went up and started to draw. I knew that I couldn't draw it to save my life. However, i persevered and finished the drawing. I then stood back and saw what all the class were laughing at. I had, to all intents and purposes, drawn a huge cock with a pair of bollocks. This is the problem with going to an all male secondary school - drawing huge cocks everywhere was the order of the day, even if you weren't inclined towards them.

So, that's how good I am at art. This woman can paint backwards!

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Crazy. Now that's impressive. I mean, it would be impressive enough in any case, but painting backwards on to yourself is off the scale. 

I was once on a Building Surveying degree course and the law lecturer asked the class who had done geography. Like the fool that I am, I put my hand up. So, he then asked me to draw an outline map of the UK on the black board. So I went up and started to draw. I knew that I couldn't draw it to save my life. However, i persevered and finished the drawing. I then stood back and saw what all the class were laughing at. I had, to all intents and purposes, drawn a huge cock with a pair of bollocks. This is the problem with going to an all male secondary school - drawing huge cocks everywhere was the order of the day, even if you weren't inclined towards them.

So, that's how good I am at art. This woman can paint backwards!

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: brilliant!!

8 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm glad you think so. Personally I have my reservations on how brilliant an experience it was! :)

Aw am sorry it did make me actually LOL at my desk tho :) I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't a cock and balls :lol:

not good news for me .... but might make some laugh ... somehow in my pocket ive managed to send a photo of a girl im chatting to on a dating site to my work group chat of nearly 100 people .... unfortunately ive discovered this too late to be able to delete it .... :( at least its a few weeks until I return and the photo wasn't too  embarrassing !!

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm glad you think so. Personally I have my reservations on how brilliant an experience it was! :)

Yog as a Geography teacher whilst training I have done the exact same thing. My mentor ran up & rubbed it off the board as soon as I had finished. I was only trying to describe where Boscastle is in relation to Portsmouth.

Edited by Bisque

31 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

not good news for me .... but might make some laugh ... somehow in my pocket ive managed to send a photo of a girl im chatting to on a dating site to my work group chat of nearly 100 people .... unfortunately ive discovered this too late to be able to delete it .... :( at least its a few weeks until I return and the photo wasn't too  embarrassing !!

If it's worth it, if you click and hold I think you will still be able to delete it... 

28 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

During a lesson on waterfalls I put some beautiful pictures of a waterfall I visited in Thailand that I promised I’d show them after Xmas, didn’t realise it had a pic of my gf at the time with her massive norks in the background before a couple of pupils realised who it was... their Spanish teacher. It happens.

2 hours ago, Bisque said:

Yog as a Geography teacher whilst training I have done the exact same thing. My mentor ran up & rubbed it off the board as soon as I had finished. I was only trying to describe where Boscastle is in relation to Portsmouth.

Out of more than mild curiosity, did you go to an all boys secondary school?

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

@Sdsm123 just had a reply from serious stages they are following up my idea ... obviously it’s not so easy due to virus but think it might be able to happen ... will update when they do 

That’s amazing news, fingers crossed for you! 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

would love to see this thread regularly hitting the top of page 1 over the next weeks .... there is good news starting to emerge .... bring it on :) 

I’ll second that. With All the uncertainty, bad news and distress over the past few months I reckon everyone is craving some light at the end of this dark tunnel. As @funkychick2007 mentioned the mental health of many will have be affected by this crisis so some good news and optimism will be a factor in helping with that. Mrs C is spending as much time talking to the old folk in her care and trying to keep their spirits up as much as seeing to their other needs. 

Wouldnt it be great just to get that feeling of elation you get as you enter through gate A on the Wednesday morning! It will happen! 

• Upvote 1