guypjfreak

Got 2 little munchkins asleep on the deck.. Done front room camping.. 

No room for me 

I get the bed all to myself..... Gutted not lolol 

Stay safe if your up north looks bad... A little one has died already.. So sad 

Edited by guypjfreak

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

B72887F4-A204-460A-9734-3AB43C95F5B1.thumb.jpeg.52be39510977fd4b4fca6df1a0928a32.jpeg

new road surface, Matthews gate

60605DE5-9194-452A-9D4A-3D7A5BADF09B.thumb.jpeg.1692dea4ef96a402dad23fe68f479dc7.jpeg

huge barn constructed Harold’s barn

BE56DA85-1196-47DB-A66F-680E1EA250CA.thumb.jpeg.33a364fc0c63ac5bb880f9b568a7bb22.jpeg

pyramid

all photos taken from public footpaths and roads!   Lovely morning in Pilton and up the Tor this afternoon! 

Now if you just stay nearby for a few months and live stream... it'll be like the webcam is back.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Ok , I’ll just have to crowd fund for a few months stay in the hotel where we are in the moment (meals a la carte include of course) ! 

😂 I'm sure I've 20p down the back of the couch to start us off...

How long are you down for? 

Edit: I meant that question in an unrelated way to the crowdfunding!!! 

Edited by vintagelaureate

Brilliant photos old son.. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a good one.... 

In my little world the girls camp in t front room went well especially as I had a bed to myself as they took up to much room.. 

IMG_20220130_120445.jpg

IMG-20220129-WA0001.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If you zoom in and look closely you can see the blurry image of the  apex of the pyramid in this photo taken from the top of theTor today! Sunny but a wee bit chilly. 
20866551-264F-42E0-A46A-10BD5CF7C460.thumb.jpeg.18a4791ea907fd7a23c886f35b2a1825.jpeg

Old son.. From there did you notice the small camp site below you.. Well we're booked into that site after Glastonbury.. This was us last time 

000009712827.Jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If you zoom in and look closely you can see the blurry image of the  apex of the pyramid in this photo taken from the top of theTor today! Sunny but a wee bit chilly. 

read : 'Feckin freezing if you are not from Scotland..'

Just found this going tho looking for 139. Count down. 

It's a fab photo which just happens to have my flag pole with the 4 flags on it.. About 2014 the wife thinks 

Think I'll try and paint that.. 

Hope you all had a good weekend old sons 

8c2e9feee289aa5e69dff23e6ad2de66.jpg

P6260109.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Just found this going tho looking for 139. Count down. 

It's a fab photo which just happens to have my flag pole with the 4 flags on it.. About 2014 the wife thinks 

Think I'll try and paint that.. 

Hope you all had a good weekend old sons 

8c2e9feee289aa5e69dff23e6ad2de66.jpg

P6260109.jpg

Totally cosmic. The second photo can hold it's own, but the first photo is mental - way ahead of the game!

25 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Only the greatest flag in all of Englands counties. 

Yorkshire! Yorkshire! Yorkshire! 

My apologies. I must confess that I'm not exactly up to speed (well, I am, but a different type) on England's county flags. However, I do seem to recall the Essex flag having three swords on it. That is probably the only bit of information that I took away with me having gone to Essex University for a little over a year.

a few weeks ago i contacted a solar-panels-on-roof-company , after an initial chat a visit was booked in for tonight, last week the step daughter got covid, so i cancelled the visit, the poor geezers, just arrived cos nobody told them it was cancelled.