guypjfreak

Well it was close today 

7.30am and the phone goes.. We thought it was baby x on the way.. But no it was it was a false alarm although it was quite serious as the baby had been quiet for a bit so mum had a scan we had baby Eliza and all was OK in the morning end 

We're Hoping that the baby comes early this week so we can go to jules at the weekend. Not been out for a drink now for 4 odd weeks 

So that's the nrmews on the old son front 

Ooooo baby Eliza crawled.. Not a long way but a fucking crawl...... Soo proud. 

10 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s snowing at the Winter Olympics 

I was talking to a contractor once and he mentioned the name of a pub that we both frequented. However, I can only recall having ever arranged to meet him there once. He'd called me up on a Saturday morning in a state, and needed an urgent drinking amigo. So, being the kind natured man that I am, did my bit and went out on the lash with him, while he drowned his sorrows about a subject which eludes me right now. 

Anyway, I had digressed rather a little too much there. So, to the point - this contractor once told me that it was 'snowing heavily on the Friday night in the bogs in The Red Lion pub. he was, of course, referring to the amount of coke that was being shifted in the bogs of said pub, on said night.

Soz!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I was talking to a contractor once and he mentioned the name of a pub that we both frequented. However, I can only recall having ever arranged to meet him there once. He'd called me up on a Saturday morning in a state, and needed an urgent drinking amigo. So, being the kind natured man that I am, did my bit and went out on the lash with him, while he drowned his sorrows about a subject which eludes me right now. 

Anyway, I had digressed rather a little too much there. So, to the point - this contractor once told me that it was 'snowing heavily on the Friday night in the bogs in The Red Lion pub. he was, of course, referring to the amount of coke that was being shifted in the bogs of said pub, on said night.

Soz!

Lolol 

Nutter

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

the good news is that i have no symptoms, but three years in, i finally have covid. was bound to happen as wife and stepdaughter both have the lurgy.

In further good news, I'm thinking the anti-bodies should see you right until beyond the festival. If you're gonna get it, any time between now and the end of May is probably a good time...if only for attending Glastonbury reasons. 

19 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

In further good news, I'm thinking the anti-bodies should see you right until beyond the festival. If you're gonna get it, any time between now and the end of May is probably a good time...if only for attending Glastonbury reasons. 

do you think i ashould put the result on to the app, just in case it becomes relevant.

8 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Probably a good idea. We did when we caught it in October, for justification when travelling abroad. Welcome to the club, you're officially a statistic! 

not a statistic unless i put it on the app

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Hopefully it remains that way 🙂 good luck 

thought from the past can be weird, i realised the other day that o owe my existence to Hitler, without Hitler, my dad wouldn't have done national service, or had the chance to meet my mum because of it; its all hitler's fault.

Edited by Neil

1 minute ago, Neil said:

thought from the past can be weird, i realised the other day that o owe my existence to Hitler, without Hitler, my dad wouldn't have done national service, or had the chance to meet my mum because of it; its all hitler's fault.

On a similar vein of thought if he had decided to press on with his attack on the BEF at Dunkirk I probably wouldn’t be here. Luckily he stopped his tanks and my Grandad got off the beach.