When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, ace56blaa said:

Oh god really, Where is that. 

I was thinking that hospital capacity is probably less equipped in some areas even at lower tiers

Can't reveal the location as NHS staff are not supposed to give out details. What I can say is that in the first wave an entire floor of the hospital was taken up with Covid patients and Mrs L was witnessing up to 5 deaths a day.

33 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Very recent. There’s apparently a super injunction stopping the media reporting on it but plenty of talk on Twitter about it. 

That rumour has been around since August. Much as I'd love it to be true (anything that helps his popularity plummet!), I'm not sure I'd take too much notice of Twitter rumours.

Although, let's face it, it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if it was true! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

That rumour has been around since August. Much as I'd love it to be true (anything that helps his popularity plummet!), I'm not sure I'd take too much notice of Twitter rumours.

Although, let's face it, it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if it was true! 🙂

can't you say what it is on here?

2 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

The new development is that the violinist gave birth this week and the Acuri story is just the usual deflection tactics to stop people digging too deeply. 

17 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Can't reveal the location as NHS staff are not supposed to give out details. What I can say is that in the first wave an entire floor of the hospital was taken up with Covid patients and Mrs L was witnessing up to 5 deaths a day.

Holy sh*t I can't begin to imagine what she has been through 😥

Sending huge virtual hugs her way.

9 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

The new development is that the violinist gave birth this week and the Acuri story is just the usual deflection tactics to stop people digging too deeply. 

Ah, ok didn't realise that. However, my point still applies.

Let's face it, he's done enough terrible shit that can be proved without Twitter rumours, yet he's still polling neck & neck with Labour. It makes you wonder what he would have to do to become unpopular?

3 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Ah, ok didn't realise that. However, my point still applies.

Let's face it, he's done enough terrible shit that can be proved without Twitter rumours, yet he's still polling neck & neck with Labour. It makes you wonder what he would have to do to become unpopular?

He’s also screwed the country ... 

30 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Whilst these are just rumours and the idea that there is a super injunction in place is fanciful, serial philanderer Johnson will have other affairs at some point.

21 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Whilst these are just rumours and the idea that there is a super injunction in place is fanciful, serial philanderer Johnson will have other affairs at some point.

It seems that the ones that involve pregnancy are the only ones to become public knowledge. Wonder how many other encounters he’s actually got away with. 

27 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Yeah, that's a given. Doesn't seem to affect his popularity though! I'm from an age when any high profile MP having an affair meant an almost guaranteed resignation/sacking!

2 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

But we won’t get a respite from it as Boris won’t concede to a suggestion made by the opposition. 

In other news, the story about one of Bojo’s affairs has resurfaced today. His affair with that Acuri bint is what the media is focusing on again. You’ll be wondering why she’s suddenly become relevant again...

This is so when you search for Boris Johnson affair on Twitter you see that old news story that everyone already knows about and you don’t see the actual new affair that he is strongly rumoured to have had with a Russian violinist which apparently has produced a child. 

Sorry @eFestivals Bojo’s wedding is off, I know you were looking forward to it. 

Knowing review for the relevant said restaurant where the violinist played an instrument.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186338-d3544529-r759347651-Olivocarne-London_England.html

Edited by Copperface