The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

Thought I’d ask how many coach tix we can go for, reply below. Guessing that unless there are loads returned it will still be 2. 

Charm x

Hi Charmaine, 

Thanks for your email. Whilst we do not currently have this information for the 2020 Festival, in previous years it has only been possible to book up to 2 Coach + ticket packages in a transaction. 

Best Wishes,

Glastonbury Festival

4 hours ago, Charm said:

Thought I’d ask how many coach tix we can go for, reply below. Guessing that unless there are loads returned it will still be 2. 

Charm x

Hi Charmaine, 

Thanks for your email. Whilst we do not currently have this information for the 2020 Festival, in previous years it has only been possible to book up to 2 Coach + ticket packages in a transaction. 

Best Wishes,

Glastonbury Festival

Thanks for checking. Read somewhere that there are some more tickets to be released though?? Wonder if this has an impact?

On 1/28/2020 at 10:57 AM, Charm said:

Charm x

Hi Charmaine, 

Best Wishes,

Glastonbury Festival

Thanks for checking Charm. I definitely think it will be two per person based on that then as I can't see loads being returned. 

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Thanks for checking Charm. I definitely think it will be two per person based on that then as I can't see loads being returned. 

Id say for them filling all the seats point of view sets of 2 is easier ...... the only thing to throw in the mix is those (potential ) extra 7000 seats if they become available ..... then it might go back to 4 .... 

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Id say for them filling all the seats point of view sets of 2 is easier ...... the only thing to throw in the mix is those (potential ) extra 7000 seats if they become available ..... then it might go back to 4 .... 

I've never read anything that convinces me they are adding those for the resale though - wasn't it just speculation? Didn't some say they could have been added in the initial sale already? I actually only need two tickets so it doesn't hugely affect me, just limits ability for people to team up etc. Is it always four in the main resale? Or has it been six? 

31 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've never read anything that convinces me they are adding those for the resale though - wasn't it just speculation? Didn't some say they could have been added in the initial sale already? I actually only need two tickets so it doesn't hugely affect me, just limits ability for people to team up etc. Is it always four in the main resale? Or has it been six? 

its discussed on this thread and isn't beyond the realms of possibility , but as a 2 I think that helps anyway as you can take those last 2 seats on a bus where a 4 couldnt .... 4 for as long as I can remember in the main resale 

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Can’t see it either but if it turns out to be 4 and you haven’t already made plans would be happy to team up as we are both going from London. 
Charm x

Edited by Charm
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I thought those extra 7000 had already gone in the main sale. I probably miss-read that

Just about everything regarding those potential tickets - including whether or how many of them will be used at all, and whether that's happened yet - is pure speculation. Nobody actually knows much for sure other than the licence allows for an increase.

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

its discussed on this thread and isn't beyond the realms of possibility , but as a 2 I think that helps anyway as you can take those last 2 seats on a bus where a 4 couldnt .... 4 for as long as I can remember in the main resale 

Yeah I read that thread and didn't come away thinking there would be more tickets at resale time at all.

37 minutes ago, Flysheet said:

Much appreciated and good work

Dipping a toe in the Oxfam water on Tuesday but not holding out much hope

Apparently, priority didn't fill/hasn't filled yet so you've got a fair chance. Good luck!

4 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Apparently, priority didn't fill/hasn't filled yet so you've got a fair chance. Good luck!

Ta, also having a crack at Festaff later and already applied for WaterAid!

Question for the thread. As I owe my last two successful ticket days to this forum & @dogeggs, a very kind chap who I still haven't had chance to meet in person and thank (will 100% meet this year), I am more than happy to help out on this to try and pay it back. However, I have two v close friends who were unsuccessful in the main sale that I'll be trying for, however they're not members here... As well as me helping out, I am assuming I will need to get them on this forum as users to get their names on the spreadsheet? Hopefully I've not completely misunderstood how the spreadsheet works.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, yehbutnobut said:

Question for the thread. As I owe my last two successful ticket days to this forum & @dogeggs, a very kind chap who I still haven't had chance to meet in person and thank (will 100% meet this year), I am more than happy to help out on this to try and pay it back. However, I have two v close friends who were unsuccessful in the main sale that I'll be trying for, however they're not members here... As well as me helping out, I am assuming I will need to get them on this forum as users to get their names on the spreadsheet? Hopefully I've not completely misunderstood how the spreadsheet works.

You don’t need to but being active users would be beneficial to them in terms of getting some help from others 

people might want to consider prepay cards to lessen the risks around payment .... I know may people will be concerned around this ... please bond with your groups ... and people that you are happy to be helping .... please be careful everyone ... we all want to get to the festival but the last thing anyone wants is a bank account emptied .... ive gone for the revolut card and will get all my group members to top it up ready for the resale .... quite an easy setup process too ... although I will try a small purchase before tday to test it ...  some helpful info on here 

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/prepaid-travel-cards/

One ticket back in the pot for resale, my "friend"  doesn't like the line up??1?!?!?!?!?! 

yes they have been before and know there are hundreds or maybe thousands to still be announced, some people eh?

I just hope it goes to someone who really wants it and appreciates it. 

5 minutes ago, morph100 said:

One ticket back in the pot for resale, my "friend"  doesn't like the line up??1?!?!?!?!?! 

yes they have been before and know there are hundreds or maybe thousands to still be announced, some people eh?

I just hope it goes to someone who really wants it and appreciates it. 

Great news for us resalers but your mate and others like them are properly strange. 

Charm x