Glastonbury 2020

Hugh Jass

1 minute ago, sisco said:

They’re the exact positions that we’ve been discussing for the last 3 months!

If I’m honest I saw a post from Noel about his outdoor shows thinking that he’d just announced them and this was news. I now see that they were announced a month ago. He’s 100% playing tho int he id put my own mum on it

1 minute ago, jow95 said:

If I’m honest I saw a post from Noel about his outdoor shows thinking that he’d just announced them and this was news. I now see that they were announced a month ago. He’s 100% playing tho int he id put my own mum on it

I’d be amazed if he isn’t mate.  There’s been some info saying subbing Macca and some saying opposite Taylor on the other stage.  Who knows mate

On 1/2/2020 at 3:54 PM, sisco said:

I’d be amazed if he isn’t mate.  There’s been some info saying subbing Macca and some saying opposite Taylor on the other stage.  Who knows mate

Thank god there’s still some mysteries about the line up. It’s going to be harder and harder to keep the headliners names under wraps so I am happy to speculate for months about who is playing elsewhere when the headliners are on. It passes the long hard winter ! 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

I'm praying I'll be with you :drinks: I have the time off just in case.

I’ve got a good feeling about those e festers still to bag a ticket, helped yesterday by hearing of someone I know locally putting two  back in the pot, baby due so they arnt too disappointed! That makes six in my small town since the October sale date! So keep optimistic! 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’ve got a good feeling about those e festers still to bag a ticket, helped yesterday by hearing of someone I know locally putting two  back in the pot, baby due so they arnt too disappointed! That makes six in my small town since the October sale date! So keep optimistic! 

I was going to double check but I think CG has applied to be a Binnie .... Im fairly positive she has tickets :) .... but that will still be tickets back in the pot all the same :) 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I was going to double check but I think CG has applied to be a Binnie .... Im fairly positive she has tickets :) .... but that will still be tickets back in the pot all the same :) 

Good to hear that CG could have already got tickets. It’s incredible that 6 I know from my area, population 10K, are back in the pot,  four for good reasons and the other two just decided to go on holiday instead. They got coach tickets and one of them didn’t fancy that. 

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good to hear that CG could have already got tickets. It’s incredible that 6 I know from my area, population 10K, are back in the pot,  four for good reasons and the other two just decided to go on holiday instead. They got coach tickets and one of them didn’t fancy that. 

She defo already has a ticket :-)

On 1/2/2020 at 10:58 PM, Funkyfairy! said:

156 sleeps and all stars aligning and I’ll be back in my tent on site ... not that I’m counting 😂😂😂

Just out of interest how did you become involved in the bins 🗑? Is it through recommendation type thing ? Or did you have to apply with a cv of previously painted oil drums 🛢? 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just out of interest how did you become involved in the bins 🗑? Is it through recommendation type thing ? Or did you have to apply with a cv of previously painted oil drums 🛢? 

Is your interest purely artistic or do you see another way of sneaking in if the unthinkable happens in the resale, which of course it wont!  Reckon you could fit in to an oil drum !

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Is your interest purely artistic or do you see another way of sneaking in if the unthinkable happens in the resale, which of course it wont!  Reckon you could fit in to an oil drum !

It was based on art although I’m not sure I could roll out the barrels at the required rate ... I probably could fit in 1 :) but might have a few issues injecting and eating inside one :) 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

It was based on art although I’m not sure I could roll out the barrels at the required rate ... I probably could fit in 1 :) but might have a few issues injecting and eating inside one :) 

Injecting in a bin?  I'm going to hope that you're diabetic? :-)