Pukkelpop 2020

TheNewUnion

So, potential names so far 

Bon Iver, Two Door Cinema Club,  Bring Me The Horizon, Fever 333, The Hives, Foals, Opeth, Caribou, Bikini Kill.

Chainsmokers have a show in Brussels in October so can probably rule them out.

Pstereo festival announces some names tomorrow, we shared Whitney and the Beths with them this year.

Do you think the Killers are a contender ? Of course it is unknown if they're touring in August, but I have a feeling they could play Sziget, haven't been there in a while, and I feel like they could then tour the rest of Europe in august. 

Edited by polnico
Precision about rumor

1 hour ago, polnico said:

Do you think the Killers are a contender ? Of course it is unknown if they're touring in August, but I have a feeling they could play Sziget, haven't been there in a while, and I feel like they could then tour the rest of Europe in august. 

Could be a possibility. Won't be back at Rock Werchter so soon so if they're about there's every chance. I'd certainly be happy with them.

Something like

Halsey / Vampire Weekend / Dua Lipa 

Bon Iver / Nick Cave / Disclosure

The 1975 / The Killers / Major Lazer

would be fairly realistic I think.

Edited by DDave

1 hour ago, DDave said:

That's great news, Black Country New Road are a definite now then. 

Think we may have our Marquee headliners in the Pixies and Parquet Courts would be a great club headliner.

Looking good for 2020.

I imagine that Pixies will be booked by Werchter again this summer. They would be an amazing Marquee headliner, but PKP avoid spending lot of money in that kind of bands.

8 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

I imagine that Pixies will be booked by Werchter again this summer. They would be an amazing Marquee headliner, but PKP avoid spending lot of money in that kind of bands.

Pixies aren't the draw they once were, certainly no bigger than the National at the moment. I'd be surprised if they weren't booked for PKP given the dates. 

• Upvote 1