Pukkelpop 2020

TheNewUnion

46 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Nekfeu is at Dour yes! 

Aye thought I'd seen him announced for somewhere. 

That Cabaret Vert is on the same weekend as PKP this year and La Route Du Rock, which is usually on the same weekend is on the 12-15.

Frequency, Cabaret Vert, Lowlands, Green Man, Pstero and ArcTanGent are the main festivals I can think of happening on Pukkelpop weekend. 

Way Out West are dropping some names tomorrow. 

14 hours ago, kilero said:

Cabaret Vert in France (20 - 23/08) announces first names

Martin Garrix - Liam Gallagher - Nekfeu - Pixies - Lomepal - Madness - Niska - Koffee - Badbadnotgood - Shame - Red Fang - Girl Band - Jpegmafia - Oxmo Puccino - Dionysos

Here is hoping for Girl Band and Shame.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Can you see Placebo as Marquee headliner?

Yeah I can. Think this year the 'rock' category is the hardest to predict, still early days and things should come a bit clearer in the coming weeks but I've absolutely no idea whose going to there from that genre. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DDave said:

Yeah I can. Think this year the 'rock' category is the hardest to predict, still early days and things should come a bit clearer in the coming weeks but I've absolutely no idea whose going to there from that genre. 

Maybe Slipknot + Bring Me The Horizon closing one night the Main Stage?

I can see them booking Bad Religion for their 40th aniversary tour (last time they played were in 2010 in their 30th aniversary closing the Shelter). Maybe they will take an early Main Stage slot as Pennywise, Floggin Molly or NOFX did in the past years.

4 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Maybe Slipknot + Bring Me The Horizon closing one night the Main Stage?

I can see them booking Bad Religion for their 40th aniversary tour (last time they played were in 2010 in their 30th aniversary closing the Shelter). Maybe they will take an early Main Stage slot as Pennywise, Floggin Molly or NOFX did in the past years.

Yeah Bad religion is a good suggestion as is BMTH. Not sure about Slipknot though, although they are in the vicinity. Just can't see it myself. 

• Upvote 1