Pet Shop Boys 2020?

Hugh Jass

56 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That would be tremendous but I reckon it’s more likely to be headlining the other. Going to see them in Glasgow before the festival. Their previous tours have been great and are on sky arts catch up 

still no mention of them on the rumours page! 

I think an R is the minimum after todays non denial 

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think an R is the minimum after todays non denial 

Yes that’s a decent call

I’m still praying for the Kinks to go from r to Sr! Last year they just disappeared one day from the list . Was disappointed to say the least🙁

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Glasto fest feed just liked my tweet and 5 mins later this appeared :) ....

Now how’s about a nice afternoon slot for Erasure!

seeing the PSBs on june 6 in Glasgow so will be able to offer a critique on their performance. Myself and Mrs c fully expect it to be stunning! 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

Well if that’s true then a run of:

Macca, NGHFB, Aerosmith is ridiculously good.

someone did say the other day that Aerosmith were lower than people thought too

Personally don't wanna have to sit through Noel to get a decent spot for Macca especially after seeing him once before and wasn't impressed but that is a very strong run. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

Personally don't wanna have to sit through Noel to get a decent spot for Macca especially after seeing him once before and wasn't impressed but that is a very strong run. 

Same.... particularly as I'm only going to see Maca because I know some of my mates are keen. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Now how’s about a nice afternoon slot for Erasure!

seeing the PSBs on june 6 in Glasgow so will be able to offer a critique on their performance. Myself and Mrs c fully expect it to be stunning! 

that would be a cracking sing along :) .... id have fears of losing my voice .... a blessing for many given my lack of singing talent :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

@eFestivals so if Noel is Saturday sub what does this mean for our other headliners? What was the original trio muted with 1975, Dua Lipa?

The 1975, Dua Lipa, Pet Shop Boys as the three other headliners then?

Possibly Foals Sunday opposite Taylor. 

Dua Lipa, The 1975, Foals is very strong

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

@eFestivals so if Noel is Saturday sub what does this mean for our other headliners? What was the original trio muted with 1975, Dua Lipa?

The 1975, Dua Lipa, Pet Shop Boys as the three other headliners then?

The Sun had an article saying Dua Lipa was lined up for a Pyramid slot and as awful as they are, I'm sure they have a decent record for Glastonbury info. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

There’s an hour gap between sub and headliners. Surely after watching one act and then another you need a piss or something? Don’t understand this notion you’ve gotta stand there for over 3 hours to get a good spec

I think it depends how near you want to get. Its a lot easier for one person to duck out for a wee and make it back than it is for a whole group to push their way to the front. I've only ever really cared about getting a decent spot for Radiohead, and was moe than happy with the Royal Blood - XX - Radiohead run. The majority of our friends were able to congregate at the space we'd got for ourselves ready for The XX and then we all stayed there through till the end of Radiohead's set. 

I have other mates though who get OBSESSED with being at the barrier. To do that, it's pretty hard to go anywhere. They're already talking about spending the whole day there before Maca. But that's really not my thing...

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

I think it depends how near you want to get. Its a lot easier for one person to duck out for a wee and make it back than it is for a whole group to push their way to the front. I've only ever really cared about getting a decent spot for Radiohead, and was moe than happy with the Royal Blood - XX - Radiohead run. The majority of our friends were able to congregate at the space we'd got for ourselves ready for The XX and then we all stayed there through till the end of Radiohead's set. 

I have other mates though who get OBSESSED with being at the barrier. To do that, it's pretty hard to go anywhere. They're already talking about spending the whole day there before Maca. But that's really not my thing...

Always find coming in from the right hand side gets you pretty close.  Pain in the arse getting central though