Who’s travelling furthest for 2019

Robv30

19 hours ago, MetaKate said:

Someone I work with is hoping Trump get a milkshake thrown at him, can you help?

I was working today unfortunately so couldn’t get over! Maybe next time! 

Everyone was so interested in seeing the red arrows by the sea front near me that it was a nightmare getting home. Wish I had several milkshakes for some of the idiots preventing me from getting home! 

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Respect to those from New Zealand, did glasgow to Auckland with a two hour changeover in Dubai earlier this year and was wiped out for a few days afterwards. 

I lived in New Zealand for a few years. Came back for one Glastonbury during that time, got back a couple of days before. Got on-site on the Tuesday, put the tent up, had a lie down but determined not to sleep cos it was only 4 o'clock and I was still trying to get over the jet lag. Woke up at 7 the next morning. Best sleep I've had in a tent ever. By about 10 hours.

28 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Awesome! I fly Calgary to London on Wednesday! 

52 minutes ago, SophusBeuford said:

I'm coming from Canada too. Actually sitting in Calgary airport as we speak waiting for my flight!

I'm jealous of you two!  I am coming from Toronto, but not out until the 23rd.  One night in London, train to Bristol to pick up supplies and then the coach down on Wednesday AM.

5 minutes ago, BackpackFullOfWarmBeer said:

I'm jealous of you two!  I am coming from Toronto, but not out until the 23rd.  One night in London, train to Bristol to pick up supplies and then the coach down on Wednesday AM.

I'd hate to make the jealousy worse....but I fly London to Athens on the 13th, fly back to London on the 22nd, and then get the train to Glastonbury town on June 24!

Edited by MetaKate

I felt pretty smug opening this thread thinking I had a chance for a prize but nope not by a long shot 

I'm coming from Iceland, im not bothered about the flights or airport waiting time. Its the 6 hours I'm spending on a national express that I'm not looking forward to