1 hour ago, herzzreh said:

I know that Weston's keeps but how well do Heck's and Lilly's keep unrefrigerated?

As S2H says, about a month afterwards. I had the remnants of 2 boxes and they were fine for ages.

1 hour ago, sloseph said:

I took 25L in 5L bladders in 2015 which was a fairly warm one and I didn't have any issues

I kept them in rucksack in my tent and found they kept quite chilled, the last one was actually cold on Monday morning 

I kind a like the idea of an exploding cider bladder ?

I'm a bit weird like that ?

Just ordered a 10L box of Lilley's Scrumpey Cider, in Medium. Never tried before, hoping it's yummy.

Also another vote for the Friel's cider in small cans you can buy in Tesco. Absolutely delicious and very strong.

On 6/4/2019 at 10:56 AM, Skoo said:

Just ordered a 10L box of Lilley's Scrumpey Cider, in Medium. Never tried before, hoping it's yummy.

Also another vote for the Friel's cider in small cans you can buy in Tesco. Absolutely delicious and very strong.

Lilley's put sweeteners in - maybe everyone does and the only difference is that Lilley's are honest about it, but I'd have rather not have my cider sweetened with anything other than apples.

19 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Have got a 10L of Gladiator a two 3L's of Mango. Should sort me right out. 

The Lilleys Mango?
Its so so yum! i ordered a huge haul for Glasto and Kendal Calling, postman probably thinks I'm an alcoholic!

Just now, Skoo said:

I'm sorry I ever doubted you!

I should jolly well think so too! ?

BTW, I really enjoyed Sunset, but I didn't trust Gladiator, which was over 8%, so made me suspicious about its purity.  Lilly's most certainly do make better cider than virtually of what you van get from the shops - I'm just not convinced it's the best cider you can buy online.

2 hours ago, amyg1990 said:

The Lilleys Mango?
Its so so yum! i ordered a huge haul for Glasto and Kendal Calling, postman probably thinks I'm an alcoholic!

Yeah! Theres a small pub right next to where I work that does 5 of the Lilleys and I always get the mango to start my evening. Will be getting some more in for 2000 Trees. 

Will be taking 10 litres (or maybe 20 depending on how loaded the trolley is in rehearsals ina couple of weeks) of this wonderful stuff. Highly recommended......

http://www.haywoodfarmcider.co.uk/Haywood_farm_cider_shop.html

@stuartbert two hats did you try it?

42 minutes ago, chuckles07 said:

Will be taking 10 litres (or maybe 20 depending on how loaded the trolley is in rehearsals ina couple of weeks) of this wonderful stuff. Highly recommended......

http://www.haywoodfarmcider.co.uk/Haywood_farm_cider_shop.html

@stuartbert two hats did you try it?

I didn't, but I think I'm going to place an order.  I'm going to leave it another week before ordering, to ensure it's fresh at the festival.

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I didn't, but I think I'm going to place an order.  I'm going to leave it another week before ordering, to ensure it's fresh at the festival.

?

• 2 weeks later...

Now that we've all selected our cider of choice, any one got any good ideas about how to decant just enough to take around the for the day? Wyld Wood comes in the perfect 3L bags...can I buy these anywhere empty which I could then fill with other cider? I've got a big 25L bag and I am not going to be able to lug that around with me!

6 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Now that we've all selected our cider of choice, any one got any good ideas about how to decant just enough to take around the for the day? Wyld Wood comes in the perfect 3L bags...can I buy these anywhere empty which I could then fill with other cider? I've got a big 25L bag and I am not going to be able to lug that around with me!

2l pop bottles?  One of these? 

61js+NdWTGL._SL1000_.jpg

I'm tempted to get some of these, but not much more than single use:

41Cn8YSt11L.jpg

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

2l pop bottles?  One of these? 

61js+NdWTGL._SL1000_.jpg

I'm tempted to get some of these, but not much more than single use:

41Cn8YSt11L.jpg

Yeh, thats the issue i'm having with bringing a load of plastic bottles. That top one could work though. Can you detach the tube from it?