McCor

Resale Club 2019

1 hour ago, lolgriff13 said:

Good luck everyone. I seem to be refreshing the page every 5 minutes in the hope that something changes!

Unless you sign up for https://www.checkpage.co.uk/ you won't stand a chance. The so called secret resale tickets will  sell out in under 2 minutes. This is the page you need to monitor https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras  :)

1 hour ago, lolgriff13 said:

Good luck everyone. I seem to be refreshing the page every 5 minutes in the hope that something changes!

I've been doing that since the day after the general resale 😳 

3 hours ago, Cooter said:

Don't lose hope everyone, some of us have been here since October, we're not about to give up now, keep this alive...

EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE SAY "HELL YEA!"

Hell yea 😉

21 minutes ago, Jessiieloo said:

41 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Unless you sign up for https://www.checkpage.co.uk/ you won't stand a chance. The so called secret resale tickets will  sell out in under 2 minutes. This is the page you need to monitor https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras  :)

21 minutes ago, Jessiieloo said:

Read my advice above :)

I have had a whisper that the links for staff & friends of staff who requested tickets have had the links sent out now , so anything left is now secret resale goodies, I reckon tomorrow or very soon after .

good luck guys , lets get the success rate up . And get more e-festers on the farm 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Read my advice above :)

Oh have no fear, I already have it set up 😂 and got Google chrome extensions on just incase 😂

Edited by Jessiieloo

48 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I have had a whisper that the links for staff & friends of staff who requested tickets have had the links sent out now , so anything left is now secret resale goodies, I reckon tomorrow or very soon after .

good luck guys , lets get the success rate up . And get more e-festers on the farm 🙂

I can confirm that is correct as three of my friends got tickets via this route on Wednesday they had until today to buy their ticket via See-tickets website, hence the link still being live. Fingers crossed everyone :victory:

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Upvote 2

We are out of the running now - I’ve been lucky enough to get a new job and won’t be able to take any leave now. That’s ok though - all the effort will be going into the October sale!

fingers crossed for everyone waiting for a secret sale or competition. I’m not leaving this group though as I’d loved to see you guys get there. 

• Upvote 1

aaah tina, sorry that you're pulling out but big congrats on your new job

• Upvote 1

Ok then resalers, is today our day or what!? Pages open, fingers poised.

last time I was looking for resale tickets I think it kicked off at some random time mid afternoon.

3 hours ago, tinaw said:

We are out of the running now - I’ve been lucky enough to get a new job and won’t be able to take any leave now. That’s ok though - all the effort will be going into the October sale!

fingers crossed for everyone waiting for a secret sale or competition. I’m not leaving this group though as I’d loved to see you guys get there. 

Ahh big congrats on the new job. That'll keep you busy this summer.

👍🏻

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

is it normally on the hour or is it a lot more random then that

From memory it was around 1:10pm in 2013 and think it may have been a bit later in 2016 so don't think its necessarily on the hour

10 minutes ago, wonker said:

Just got a ping for a change on the website, but can't see anything.

I had one at 8.33am  but couldn't see anything 

Edited by Jessiieloo

I’ve signed up to checkpage but have not had any notifications for the past week- is this ok? I’ve selected the two pages recommended.