Resale Club 2019

McCor

4 minutes ago, Levitz said:

I’m all booked for Madrid and have a guarantee ticket as I’ve done all homes and 4 aways. Went to Kiev last year, Basel year before, was at Anfield on Sunday when the goal rumours went round the crowd, was at Palace for the 3-3 and Suarez’s tears. Had enough of nearly winning.

If you asked me now if I could have Glasto or a CL win (esp at the corollary is losing to Spurs) I’d take CL. It would reward our magnificent lads, bring joy to the supporters on the back of a great season and maybe mean one of you would go to Glasto instead. 

Obv in reality I want both like, but if it was a choice between 2 guaranteed options....

The thought of no glastonbury, no League and losing to Spurs is unbearable!

Amazing! Incredibly jealous. I looked at flying out to Madrid but having just bought a house, having a holiday to Florida in September and a wedding next year all to pay for I couldn't justify going when I knew I wouldn't have a ticket. As a result me and my friends have booked to go up to Liverpool for the weekend to watch it there instead. Next best thing, right?

It's a weird one. I'm not scared of Spurs. I'm scared of losing to them. IMAGINE.

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Amazing! Incredibly jealous. I looked at flying out to Madrid but having just bought a house, having a holiday to Florida in September and a wedding next year all to pay for I couldn't justify going when I knew I wouldn't have a ticket. As a result me and my friends have booked to go up to Liverpool for the weekend to watch it there instead. Next best thing, right?

It's a weird one. I'm not scared of Spurs. I'm scared of losing to them. IMAGINE.

Deffo, Liverpool was buzzing on Sunday, think there were more people around than the Chelsea game in 13/14. Just hope you don’t get a bluenose taxi driver ?

Edited by Levitz

2 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Just had this reply from see tickets when asking to at least announce if there isn’t going to be another resale.

Seems like a pretty generic response.

9004C073-B76B-43FE-A952-998F6C298839.jpeg

That’s not a categorical no, it’s almost a yes!!!

3 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Just had this reply from see tickets when asking to at least announce if there isn’t going to be another resale.

Extremely vague haha!

"scheduled" and "advise checking" fill me with hope (probably falsely)

Edited by CP_8

7 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Standard response...they were saying it in 2017

Just now, DareToDibble said:

These Oxfam slots sound about as difficult to get as the tickets themselves! :lol: 

Honestly they are ahahha. The worst part is you can’t just keep refreshing, you have to keep checking the drop down menu

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Ticket's still in my name to be honest, taking it back of the lad who's had it since then and my lad is having it next season, I'm going to go to the European games.

Sound. We'll have to meet for a pint if not this summer. I'm sat here reading the Guardian. ? I could get into this newspaper reading lark you know.

34 minutes ago, Andy95 said:

Did you just get on right now?? Been refreshing all morning and nothing ?

Yes i got on 40 mins ago, keep refreshing that is all i did, as people cancel they are going straight back in the bag, training is only being held from Oxford, London and Cardiff pre festival though 

1 minute ago, tracy1974h said:

Yes i got on 40 mins ago, keep refreshing that is all i did, as people cancel they are going straight back in the bag, training is only being held from Oxford, London and Cardiff pre festival though 

Ah so lucky!!! I’m gonna keep trying! That works for me as I live in London. I have exams this week and this is what I’m doing instead of revision ? wow