Resale Club 2019

McCor

4 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Is it me or do I detect the air draining out of the room ?

Not me!

catfish and the bottlemen - longshot was just on the radio and started day dreaming about being in the sun at a festival and then realised that I didn’t even have a ticket. 

Then when I started listening again matey just kept singing “my long shot paid off” and so I’m taking that as a sign from the glasto gods that one of my tentative competition entries will come good!

5 minutes ago, complementorylex said:

Not me!

catfish and the bottlemen - longshot was just on the radio and started day dreaming about being in the sun at a festival and then realised that I didn’t even have a ticket. 

Then when I started listening again matey just kept singing “my long shot paid off” and so I’m taking that as a sign from the glasto gods that one of my tentative competition entries will come good!

Ahh man, I was out in the sun this morning with my headphones on and a big smile on my face, just imagining being off my box at Glastonbury with that vibe and amazing music going on all around.

No way that I'm giving up just yet!

I keep refreshing the ticket page (even though i have checkpage setup) hoping that i'll randomly get the ticket page up, but as the days go on im less confident i'll be back there this year, i reckon if theres no resale by the end of this week, that'll be it

maybe time to start learning how to pole vault over the fence!

Edited by prestonmike

16 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I'll give up after the radio 1 competitions are done (think they run them every year but much closer to the festival)

Usually the week or 2 before.  They like to get their big weekend out of the way first before they start talking about Glastonbury.

3 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Usually the week or 2 before.  They like to get their big weekend out of the way first before they start talking about Glastonbury.

Anyone remember the girl that won tickets on the Gregg James show and sounded very underwhelmed, I can’t remember her name but the old peanut butter chat were not happy haha! 

9 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Anyone remember the girl that won tickets on the Gregg James show and sounded very underwhelmed, I can’t remember her name but the old peanut butter chat were not happy haha! 

Worst impression of a cow ever. I don’t care if you’re on a packed bus, I’d have been that overjoyed I would’ve got the whole bus to do it!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maria day 42 said:

does anyone know of a WhatsApp group or text service which can update you when tickets go on sale?

You need to subscribe to checkpage or use some other page monitoring service. That said, it's starting to look very ominous for the prospects of a secret resale happening. In recent history (last decade?) longest interval between final ticket cancellation day has been 10 days and we're now on day 11. Factor in most recent past (ie 2017) and we're looking at no secret resale ?

3 hours ago, Maria day 42 said:

does anyone know of a WhatsApp group or text service which can update you when tickets go on sale?

Although WhatsApp groups worked well years ago they were completely pointless in 2016 as the sale was so quick.

Your best bet is a service like www.checkpage.co.uk