Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

14 hours ago, fronts84 said:

It was a knee jerk reaction in protest of not getting a glastonbury ticket 4 the first time. The national,the chems n the cure but 1975 n smashing pumpkins can ram it

Never known someone to hate Smashing Pumpkins so much ?

Not quite sure if it's the same deadline for everyone, but we chose the payment plan option and the last payment goes out in a couple of days. Assuming everyone on the payment plan has the same schedule, the final installment seems a good time to announce something right? And if not, end of Feb payday could be a shout as well. I don't feel particularly impatient about this, and I'm more than happy with what we already have, but stretching this to the end of March or even beyond would really be odd.

35 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The people on ARF are talking about there being ten clues (featuring years, of course) on some Instagram stories or something, but I'm not sure if they're trolling. Some interesting sets of numbers they're kicking out though.

ARF?

I went through that forum and couldnt quite understand the source of the instagram stories they were referring to.  Was it from Mad Cool's Instagram (it was mentioned that the stories were since taken down) or someone else affiliated with the festival.

Either way it didnt seem that anyone had a solid grasp on the exact significance of the numbers as each clue was two years and another one or two digit number.

9 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

London Friday, Ireland Sunday combined with playing only 3 years ago in 2016 make it very unlikely.

Aye. For his schedule it would have to be the Thursday surely, and we have two headliners for that day. 

I'm expecting a headliner for Friday and possibly another for Saturday, although I guess The Cure can be the sole headliner that day. Can't see Neil Young doing Friday, Saturday and Sunday at all.

Edited by jparx