NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

Are you really thinking to this? You forgot what a mess was Kanye West's last festival performance... + the Coachella gate.   They won't even take the risk to call him. Robbie Williams on the contrary can't fuck up a show. Fleetwood Mac would put the lineup in another dimension, not only saving it! 

1 hour ago, Tremousse said:

Are you really thinking to this? You forgot what a mess was Kanye West's last festival performance... + the Coachella gate.   They won't even take the risk to call him. Robbie Williams on the contrary can't fuck up a show. Fleetwood Mac would put the lineup in another dimension, not only saving it! 

I just went through Setlist FM and Kanye's last festival performance was cut short because Kim was held at gunpoint in Paris, something maybeee we can't blame Kanye for ? 

You people dream very high, can´t see Kanye or Fleetwood playing here, and Robbie Williams is not their type of headliner, the only ones I can see are KOL, Florence and Tame Impala, with the top spot for KOL, the last time they came to Portugal was 6 years ago and they have space on their calendar to play at Nos Alive. Chance The Rapper by himself can´t headline, unless he´ll be a cohedliner with somebody but I doubt that. 

7 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

You people dream very high, can´t see Kanye or Fleetwood playing here, and Robbie Williams is not their type of headliner, the only ones I can see are KOL, Florence and Tame Impala, with the top spot for KOL, the last time they came to Portugal was 6 years ago and they have space on their calendar to play at Nos Alive. Chance The Rapper by himself can´t headline, unless he´ll be a cohedliner with somebody but I doubt that. 

I am not realistically thinking it will be Kanye or Fleetwood or even KOL. I think someone Chance size will coheadline with Vampire Weekend :) It's just nice to dream is all!