Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

9 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I'll be upset cos she is shit.

Not really. I'd just be somewhere else.

At home, probs.

This got me thinking (a rare feat indeed ) Which artists/band formed this decade  is the biggest in the world from that era and ergo should headline Glastonbury? 

Scratching my head tbh 

19 hours ago, The Nal said:

I'm not into this desperate scramble to listen to "now" acts to prove my anti gammonness or up my leftie credentials or whatever. Using someone like her to do that is more patronising than flat out saying her music fairly bog standard US pop and shit. 

This is p arrogant/patronising dawg. You don't think people don't just like her for their own enjoyment rather than as some weird dig at other people? Her last album got praise from quite a few on here even before she was the Lady Di of our times but with better hair.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Armourman said:

This got me thinking (a rare feat indeed ) Which artists/band formed this decade  is the biggest in the world from that era and ergo should headline Glastonbury? 

Scratching my head tbh 

I’d say Sheeran is the biggest act of this decade (in this country at least) and he’s already done it.

• Upvote 1

Somebody posted this on Twitter and apparently Radio X have taken it down now. Doesn’t quite tie in with the summer of festivals? 

EDIT: I read it as ‘in’ autumn not ‘before’. Still seems to indicate it may not be before the summer  

2ABA3F5A-C878-4027-AA94-141417EAA27F.jpeg

Edited by Chef

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Somebody posted this on Twitter and apparently Radio X have taken it down now. Doesn’t quite tie in with the summer of festivals? 

EDIT: I read it as ‘in’ autumn not ‘before’. Still seems to indicate it may not be before the summer  

He’s playing a festival in Slovakia a couple of weeks after Glastonbury so he’s definitely around then. I’m not sure how much they’ll know anyway given they don’t even seem too sure on which Gallagher they’re talking about :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Chef said:

His set will be 90% Oasis stuff anyway.

19 minutes ago, Chef said:

That’s very impressive - in just a few short words they’ve not only switched Gallaghers, they’re also a couple of years out with the release date of his album.

1 hour ago, Armourman said:

Scratching my head tbh 

Just thinking about acts my 8yo granddaughter likes, I've got to put Justin Beiber out there.

Please don't downvote me.

21 hours ago, The Nal said:

Yep she writes and co produces a lot of her own stuff and has a huge team of people behind her aswell, as is the way with big US pop stars these days. Shes worked really hard and seems like a nice person and a decent singer. Fair play to her, 

The problem is that her music is fucking terrible. 

I'm not into this desperate scramble to listen to "now" acts to prove my anti gammonness or up my leftie credentials or whatever. Using someone like her to do that is more patronising than flat out saying her music fairly bog standard US pop and shit. 

C53AEC53-DA9E-4223-BEAF-2205BA1CF0AD.jpeg

I just want to add that granddaughter also has great taste in music, not just JB.

We went to see The Killers in 2017 and we're going to see Bon Jovi this year. She had a singing audition at school and the teacher let them all pick whatever songs they wanted, she sang Alice Cooper's Poison all the way through :D

Edited by TheNoise

13 minutes ago, TheNoise said:

I just want to add that granddaughter also has great taste in music, not just JB.

We went to see The Killers in 2017 and we're going to see Bon Jovi this year. She had a singing audition at school and the teacher let them all pick whatever songs they wanted, she sang Alice Cooper's Poison all the way through :D

Just to be clear, you're now wanting to add credibility to your own nomination of JB, which you also seconded too? 

And why is it we shouldn't downvote you? 

?

25 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Just to be clear, you're now wanting to add credibility to your own nomination of JB, which you also seconded too? 

And why is it we shouldn't downvote you? 

?

Because I'm sensitive and confused and I don't want anyone to think JB was a product of my own mind, they came from elsewhere?