randlfan

Lineup 2020

59 minutes ago, TenInchToenaiIs said:

ignore Matt42's utter bollocks

#makeefestsgreatagain

You should of been here in the era of Gaz and wayiam in there pomp.

20 minutes ago, thetime said:

Oh he's still here don't worry

2 hours ago, thetime said:

All I'm saying is things that make an impact still get talked about haha 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Sorry, ik this is the wrong thread but dyou think the 1975 are Glasto headline level??

yeah absolutely they’ll do it in either 21 or 22 depending on who rolls over from this year 

11 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

yeah absolutely they’ll do it in either 21 or 22 depending on who rolls over from this year 

I pray it's 2022, cos absolutely no chance of getting tickets for this year. 

On 5/3/2020 at 10:11 PM, thewayiam said:

All I'm saying is things that make an impact still get talked about haha 

What a surprise! @thetime saw the funny side, yet @Sdsm123 continued you usage damage of disliking as many posts as he can like an absolute tit! Get a sense of humor!

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, thewayiam said:

What a surprise! @thetime saw the funny side, yet @Sdsm123 continued you usage damage of disliking as many posts as he can like an absolute tit! Get a sense of humor!

I didn’t agree with what you said calm down 😂😂😂

15 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Bit late to start caring about downvotes isn’t it?

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

😂😂😂

16 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Decided to go back to page 400 when Rage were announced and the scenes have really got me reminiscing of times before Corona

I just did that as well, this aged well...

image.thumb.png.dc0d20d11639ebbdea06c9c3358475ea.png

15 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Wireless has just cancelled

Twitter replies are rather surprising. People are absolutely fuming. Surely being annoyed at the festival is just a bit... misguided? To any rational person they can see that this isn’t the festivals fault.

The interesting thing is that wireless are the first festival (I believe) to outright state that they will have a new lineup in 2021. They said this in the Q&A.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Twitter replies are rather surprising. People are absolutely fuming. Surely being annoyed at the festival is just a bit... misguided? To any rational person they can see that this isn’t the festivals fault.

The interesting thing is that wireless are the first festival (I believe) to outright state that they will have a new lineup in 2021. They said this in the Q&A.

Wireless usually has major lineup changes right up until it actually happens - I'm sure 2020s lineup would have changed in the next month or so, let alone 2021s :lol:.

18 hours ago, Sdsm123 said:

I didn’t agree with what you said calm down 😂😂😂

Exactly my point every time, you're a miserable twat!

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I don't care about the downvote, it was more pointing out his constant of it for no reason not just for me but he has a habit of it.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, deckchair92 said:

I just did that as well, this aged well...

image.thumb.png.dc0d20d11639ebbdea06c9c3358475ea.png

I saw that😂😂, feel like you may have a tempted fate there.

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

i think it’s more they’re disappointed and can’t really rage at the government really 

Many people my age have decided that they’re now immune and should be allowed etc, and they think a 100,000 or whatever it is festival is never gonna spread Corona

2 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

i think it’s more they’re disappointed and can’t really rage at the government really 

Many people my age have decided that they’re now immune and should be allowed etc, and they think a 100,000 or whatever it is festival is never gonna spread Corona

🤨🤨

In the most miraculous of circumstances that fest happens this year but Rage don’t play who would you want to see fill in, honestly Arctic Monkeys would be epic

32 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

In the most miraculous of circumstances that fest happens this year but Rage don’t play who would you want to see fill in, honestly Arctic Monkeys would be epic

Realistically catfish.

I wonder if they could move it 2/3 weeks. Plenty of fests happening in September, although personally dont think they will take place either. 

August Bank Holiday is packed with festivals and carnivals, up to a million at notting hill carnival. Government isn't going to risk notting hill going ahead, probably more in peoples minds than reading.

23 minutes ago, thetime said:

Realistically catfish.

I wonder if they could move it 2/3 weeks. Plenty of fests happening in September, although personally dont think they will take place either. 

August Bank Holiday is packed with festivals and carnivals, up to a million at notting hill carnival. Government isn't going to risk notting hill going ahead, probably more in peoples minds than reading.

You think they’ll Catfish to headline, I reckon if they asked them they’d add Biffy as a co or summin

But that’s true, if lockdown is eased in the coming weeks, I’m still holding out a little hope