Just now, Tom Connolly said:

we thinking this then?

MS: Eminem - Migos - Run The Jewels

R1: Rex Orange County 

MS: Biffy/BMTH - Gerry Cinnamon

R1: AJ Tracey

MS: Liam Gallagher - Courteeners

R1: TBC

Sounds about right. Who are we saying closes the sites for the biffy/BMTH co. I’m saying biffy deserve it but BMTH are more likely to ask for it 

TBH if it comes out looking like this at the top of the two biggest stages i'd be happy, that would be a massive bonus on top of the festival vibes anyways

Biffy + BMTH // Gerry Cinnamon / Run The Jewels / Denzel Curry

R1: Kaytranada / Pale Waves

Liam Gallagher // Courteeners / Wolf Alice / Slowthai

R1: AJ Tracey / Trippie Redd

Eminem // Migos / IDLES / Aitch

R1: Rex Orange County / London Grammar

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

bad vibes to me, was quite near the front and all his stuff was so down tempo and chilled. let’s be honest the smiths music is pretty depressing

some of his new stuff is decent, i first tine i’d ever seen him and thoroughly enjoyed it. Crowd reacted well to the Smiths songs.

Just now, Kian said:

Has anyone ever seen The Reytons and if so let me know if they're half decent live- think they'll be on the lineup somewhere (obviously not main stage) the vocals give me an Alex Turner vibe phaha.

my mates saw them at tramlines and haven’t stopped raving about them

1 minute ago, Kian said:

Has anyone ever seen The Reytons and if so let me know if they're half decent live- think they'll be on the lineup somewhere (obviously not main stage) the vocals give me an Alex Turner vibe phaha.

Yeah caught them at Hit The North, they're good live and the crowd had a lot of energy but they're just an Arctic Monkeys tribute band they've got no originality, when they stop trying to be AM they might be able to pump out some belting indie tunes

2 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Yeah caught them at Hit The North, they're good live and the crowd had a lot of energy but they're just an Arctic Monkeys tribute band they've got no originality, when they stop trying to be AM they might be able to pump out some belting indie tunes

wow just gave them a listen and they sound like a dollar store AM

1 minute ago, moonage505 said:

wow just gave them a listen and they sound like a dollar store AM

they do, but to be fair to them they may have AM's sound but they have written their own songs & they're managing to get booked into a lot of concerts/festivals this year

Are those subs not just the most hated acts in general on this forum recently? 

There was the post about Gerry Cinnamon with the video, general Courteeners hate and someone said Migos were the worst act they'd seen live. 

Just feels like it's a troll but fair enough if it turns out to be legit. 

Just now, Dangerbreaks said:

There was the post about Gerry Cinnamon with the video, general Courteeners hate and someone said Migos were the worst act they'd seen live. 

Dan was reading a lot before posting... hmm

Just now, Dangerbreaks said:

if it’s a troll i’m angry coz i’m excited abt the prospect of Biffy and BMTH coheadlining