TRNSMT Festival 2018

Muppetmark

1 minute ago, charlieharris23 said:

Really need to know, 3 of my friends (including me) are 18 but two of our friends are 17, will they be able to get in or is it really strict???

Don't remember them even checking ID before we went in. Only time it got checked was when buying alcohol, so you should be fine

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Agreed on Interpol, wasn't expecting them at all but it's a shame they're on that day. That day will sell out very quickly though.

Just realised that they’ll quite possibly bridge TRNSMT and BST with UK tour dates. That’d be brilliant.

Except for you of course cos they won’t be doing one in Glasgow. :P

Just now, dentalplan said:

Just realised that they’ll quite possibly bridge TRNSMT and BST with UK tour dates. That’d be brilliant.

Except for you of course cos they won’t be doing one in Glasgow. :P

Yeah I was thinking the same thing sadly. I like Interpol but they're not worth a TRNSMT day ticket especially when they'll go down terribly. 

6 minutes ago, AldoTVAOF said:

Liam Gallagher's official page just posted this in his facebook event for TRNSMT.  A few extra main stage acts and a lot of the King Tuts acts. Guessing it was put up by mistake considering it still says "Insert headliner" when AM are already announced.

Screenshot_20180129-120451.png

King Tuts on the Sunday is actually pretty good with Confidence Man and The Magic Gang.

29 minutes ago, AldoTVAOF said:

Liam Gallagher's official page just posted this in his facebook event for TRNSMT.  A few extra main stage acts and a lot of the King Tuts acts. Guessing it was put up by mistake considering it still says "Insert headliner" when AM are already announced.

Screenshot_20180129-120451.png

Also its a bit silly not having Sigrid play the main stage, she'll probably be more popular than most of that undercard by the summer.  

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

Also its a bit silly not having Sigrid play the main stage, she'll probably be more popular than most of that undercard by the summer.  

Found that a weird one too, expected to have a bigger year than the king Tut's stage would represent