NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

9 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

@Losing my hair Kendal wasn’t as bad as others have been. Real bad wind and the w*t stuff but the m*d was only ankle high. Only bad weather for a day and a half so I’m feeling quite by blessed. Hoping for beaut weather for Bestival. I’ve reproofed the boots and spent an extortionate amount of money on a new coat so that should appease the weather gods ?

Cc if you have not been to Lulworth castle before and hence bestival where you camp has a bloody great hill of death in it so if I could give you a bit of advice once parked up and looking for a place to camp make sure you find said hill and camp on the other side of it that way you will not have to climb it every day.. Also check out the little bit behind the trapeze it's all built by teenagers using shipping containers and is really good. 

I hope you have better weather than we did but sounds like you got it other day as well lol 

Have fun stay safe. G

30 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Morning all

I'd just like to say tickets go on sale the month after next ........ butterflies. I have today added to my fitness routine an F5 fitness circuit - I'll start light with a couple of minutes a day and build up to 45 mins- 1 hour continuous by end of next month, then a week of tapering and I'll be as match fit as possible

Have a great day all

FF

x

Excellent! Better start the training myself! 

I'm browsing the web at camping gear, new rucksack is first on the list as I tend to use that for holidays etc. Already getting excited just looking at stuff!!

54 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

You are having quite the best amazing summer CG.... whens the last festival for you as we then need a round up of them all with pro's and cons (if you can rememebr them all by then) - are you keeping notes/diary/blog ?

My last one is the big Fake festival in Nottingham. No I haven’t been keeping notes, I haven’t had a moment of spare time. I’ll certainly be back on here in full swing at the end of them all. And yes, I’m having an amazing time, meeting new friends! 

@MilkyJoe it wasn’t too bad, very very heavy on Saturday but it didn’t dampen my spirits, just my clothes!! It was very cold but just an excuse to buy a wonderful wool poncho! 

@H.M.V  I most certainly will my lovely!! 

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Morning all

I'd just like to say tickets go on sale the month after next ........ butterflies. I have today added to my fitness routine an F5 fitness circuit - I'll start light with a couple of minutes a day and build up to 45 mins- 1 hour continuous by end of next month, then a week of tapering and I'll be as match fit as possible

Have a great day all

FF

x

An hour could be over doing it if the last couple of years are anything to go by!?

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

An hour could be over doing it if the last couple of years are anything to go by!?

Rather have the stamina just incase there are system issues and its needed, and if I have the stamina then a short F5 sprint should be much easier to undertake ......

I'm making myself nervous now - is it me, or does everyone else seem to have endless friends and aquainances who all of a sudden are expressing an interest in attending next year - I think a dry year last year followed by a hot summer has made people that wouldn;t normally consider the mud suddenly be all guns a blazing to go .... we need the BBC to show endless mud clips during September :-)

10 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Rather have the stamina just incase there are system issues and its needed, and if I have the stamina then a short F5 sprint should be much easier to undertake ......

I'm making myself nervous now - is it me, or does everyone else seem to have endless friends and aquainances who all of a sudden are expressing an interest in attending next year - I think a dry year last year followed by a hot summer has made people that wouldn;t normally consider the mud suddenly be all guns a blazing to go .... we need the BBC to show endless mud clips during September ?

Nah we need nobody to mention anything to do with Glastonbury until June next year. I’m hoping people will have forgotten about it until then!

12 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I'm making myself nervous now - is it me, or does everyone else seem to have endless friends and aquainances who all of a sudden are expressing an interest in attending next year - I think a dry year last year followed by a hot summer has made people that wouldn;t normally consider the mud suddenly be all guns a blazing to go .... we need the BBC to show endless mud clips during September :-)

Yep.  Lots of people "want to try it". I'm struggling with my ethical core on whether or not I should point out the need to register...

8 minutes ago, Quark said:

Yep.  Lots of people "want to try it". I'm struggling with my ethical core on whether or not I should point out the need to register...

snap ...... I'm working on the 'if they don;t ask then don't volunteer the info' ...... no spoonfeeding here, .... at of course the sale starts at 11am ! never any different - nothing to see here ! (Oh now I feel mean just by saying that)

Once again this house has foiled our plans to have a day out in Manchester for some much needed bit of shopping and R&R. @fatyeti24 has bought some Pilton cider and is now in the Dome Room about to play some very LOUD music to let this silly house know how he feels. 

We have been trying to get to Manchester for various bits and bobs since December and failing miserably each time. 

18 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Once again this house has foiled our plans to have a day out in Manchester for some much needed bit of shopping and R&R. @fatyeti24 has bought some Pilton cider and is now in the Dome Room about to play some very LOUD music to let this silly house know how he feels. 

We have been trying to get to Manchester for various bits and bobs since December and failing miserably each time. 

What's it done this time?

1 hour ago, Quark said:

What's it done this time?

We have a cleaner come once a week to just give us a bit of a break as we work 7 days a week. She cried off with illness so that then meant we had to wait for the linen delivery. Then there was a leak which then meant we had to wait for loss adjuster. We are rather despondent and cabin fever is seriously setting in. 

@fatyeti24's speaker stopped working so LOUD music turned into no music. So we're just rattling around bored off our tits. Won't have another opportunity till next month. Le sigh