NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Bad news. 

Baby Eliza has caught a bug in the hospital and is now back in intensive care.. She's in the right place I know but totally gutted... 

What makes it worse is I have baby Ruby fast asleep on me right now.. How the fuck can life be so fucked up.. 

30 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Bad news. 

Baby Eliza has caught a bug in the hospital and is now back in intensive care.. She's in the right place I know but totally gutted... 

What makes it worse is I have baby Ruby fast asleep on me right now.. How the fuck can life be so fucked up.. 

Shite. Fingers crossed for little Eliza old son x

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Bad news. 

Oh bugger,  everything crossed that she kicks that bug soon and is back on her road to improving all the time

Enjoy baby Ruby cuddles x 

Bad news. 

Sorry to hear that Guy. I've been where you are... keep going mate.

Bad news. 

Sorry to hear that about baby Eliza. Fingers crossed for her and you all. 

3 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Bad news. 

Shit news Guy. Sorry, I don't know what to say, i just hope that everything turns out OK.

Thanks again everyone.... Tired but sleep hard so set up other computer so ready to help out a friend who needs a campervan ticket.. He's the only one who has a ticket so he has to stick with it in case we get tickets.. Or he wouldn't go..... 

He's a Glastonbury vet been loads but our mate who has cancer knows it will be his last so A he wants to be there so B we're hoping to get tix in April.. 

Thanks again for your support old sons.... Will let you know more later.. The here and now got scooby doo to watch with baby Ruby who had a sleep over lol 

Peace and tea 

G

Error of judgement in my planning today. 18 mile walk along the South Downs way with the bag all loaded up was brill, but then trying to pull energy together for the Beths gig tonight is fucking tough!

Really hope they won't be offended if I fall asleep in the corner :lol:

47 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Evening all, I'm on nightshift... Thank God I can get Efestivals on the crappy computer. I shall be perusing all things festivals, clients permitting.

Tough break. Hopefully the Cherry Bakewell is maturing nicely whilst you work, or is it too early for that?

2 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Tough break. Hopefully the Cherry Bakewell is maturing nicely whilst you work, or is it too early for that?

Far too early dude, I'd drink it!!

So far I have read the get fit thread whilst eating rocky road cake... @Quark i didn't realise you were quite the fitty!! I really need to get my shit into gear and get fit!

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Sat on my tod in the restaurant of a shit hotel on the edge of Gloucester with a pint of coke, reading a 30 page business continuity plan document ahead of a supplier meeting tomorrow.

The glamorous side of business travel...

at least its not the brexit document ... think yourself lucky :) 

Good morning!! Yesterday I was reminded of sunrise at the stone circle. The drive home had a beautiful pink tinged haziness about it. It may have had something to do with my tiredness but it got me very excited for next year. I must admit none of the rumours are exciting me, but I always hope for more time to explore and discover so that is no bad thing. Hope you're all well

Hi gang!! 

I'm alive!! Work is mental busy at the moment so I'm not getting much time to pop in here. 

All is well in Lucy Land, got a few gigs lines up and also got Boomtown tix so that's good. Still need the big one though!! I still have hope! 

Guy sending love your way, and positive thoughts to baby Eliza and everyone xxx

16 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Hi gang!! 

I'm alive!! Work is mental busy at the moment so I'm not getting much time to pop in here. 

All is well in Lucy Land, got a few gigs lines up and also got Boomtown tix so that's good. Still need the big one though!! I still have hope! 

Guy sending love your way, and positive thoughts to baby Eliza and everyone xxx

Finbarr...

I'm sure all will be well come resale day lovely Lucy!  I'm still hoping to come along to Boomtown, but I need to wait for the shift pattern to change and then swap my shifts before buying a ticket. I heard it didn't sell out til near the festival date, is this true?

6 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Well guys, I'm a little bit buzzing. We may have finally found the perfect house for the parents! I went to view it today before night shift and face timed them, they love it.

No other news. I'm on nights,  real  life is boring.

I read that as face timed them shit faced. ?