NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

11 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

can someone answer me a question .... why do people look at  other peoples profiles ? I do it myself and im not sure why ... its not like its fb and there is lots of info on there ?

Fat thumbs for me...

I also accidently report people’s posts sometimes but at least you can cancel that before it goes through.

11 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

can someone answer me a question .... why do people look at  other peoples profiles ? I do it myself and im not sure why ... its not like its fb and there is lots of info on there ?

I've never deliberately looked at anyone's profile. It's always been a case of clicking on a profile by accident, or if I want to send someone a PM. I think there may be a way of sending a PM without going in to a profile, but if there is, I don't know how to do it.

It's funny that you should mention this actually, because every time I have clumsily gone in to someone's profile, I then get a wave of uncomfortableness sweep over me. This stems from me then thinking that that person now thinks that I am somehow stalking them. The trouble is you can't undo what you have done. 

• Upvote 1

Just to add to the above - I get a kind of feeling that going in to the 'Chat' area is like being a dirty old man. I do remember going in to it once because I just wanted to chat to somebody, but maybe i was doing it wrong because it was all going at lightning speed, and I couldn't work out who, if anybody, I was chatting to. Needless to say, I only lasted seconds in there, before giving up. This was around the time of the festival though, which I get the impression is the only time it ever gets used - but could be wrong on that also.

I recall that in the early days of being on here, someone invited me to be their friend. I got the invite, but hadn't got a clue how to accept it. So, I went on the main 'Chat' page and explained this on a thread that they were talking on, but got no response from them. So, I think I managed to cause umbridge, but had no desire to do so.

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Ups, I've only just noticed that the 'Chat' area doesn't appear to be on my screen anymore. Now, I don't know if people are chatting or not. 

ha ha ... I was just looking for it as you mentioned it ...wonder when that disappeared ... only ever used it on tday and then it crashed a fair bit 

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Ups, I've only just noticed that the 'Chat' area doesn't appear to be on my screen anymore. Now, I don't know if people are chatting or not. 

Did the chat room not disappear with the last site update? I seem to remember something about it being taken down.

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

Did the chat room not disappear with the last site update? I seem to remember something about it being taken down.

No idea. I recall Neil saying something about there still being a chat facility, but I don't know how to access it. I think there's a lot of this site that I don't use, but could be tempted by the chat area - if I could get over the 'dirty old man' thing that I've got going on in my head. 

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

No idea. I recall Neil saying something about there still being a chat facility, but I don't know how to access it. I think there's a lot of this site that I don't use, but could be tempted by the chat area - if I could get over the 'dirty old man' thing that I've got going on in my head. 

Is it that you're the dirty old man, or that you've got a thing for dirty old men??

So I'm in the hospital with baby Eliza who we are allowed to take out of the ward for an hour when so lady standing there has a glasto t-shirt on.. I wasn't sure if I should speak to her BUT.... 

So I ask her politely because you have to be careful talking to strangers especially ladies nowadays whether she had tickets.. Yes she replies and you.. Naa 

So she's going to be in a campervan in West fields. Bless her she's like wishing us all the best for April and that if we fail we should jump the fence lol.. So please I spoke to her it was funny seeing her mums face two old glasto people chatting like old friends... 

Loving the festival.. 

As for my baby Eliza she's really coming on and we are hoping to get her home for Xmas.. But she has two trips back to Southampton for two ops.. One for a peg for food into her stomach and an eye thing.. It's the peg that is a scary thing but then she will be free of tubes lol 

Peace and cold tea. G

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Yes old sons thanks. 

Once we get the eye sight test out of the way.... And  hopefully it comes out good or better than I'm hoping.... Then I'll be happy. 

The peg.. Well she's got to have that so that is that but I'll be gutted if she's blind... But she's alive I know.. Hey I want it all.. But I think most people do.. 

Happy weekend to you all.. You nut cases each and every one lol 

Edited by guypjfreak

I suffered my first hangover today in years... I don't normally get them. Maybe age has finally caught me.

I've been so busy this week, I haven't managed to get on here really. 

I went to see Rhythm of the 90s last night, it was great as ever. Small crowd but big fun. I was talking to them afterwards - efests even came up! 

I'm glad baby Eliza is aiming to be back by Christmas @guypjfreak, positive steps!

• Upvote 1