Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, Often Smashing Pumpkins said:

Has Frank Ocean been discussed much? 

Large gap in between Parklife and Lovebox, unsure where he'd fit on the bill though. 

Pretty sure the info was he's only doing two uk dates, which are those 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love First Aid Kit. Funnily enough had The Lion's Roar on over the weekend for the first time in what feels like a couple of years. I'd forgotten how much I love it.

Emmylou and King of the World are fucking great. Never seen them live so I'd be well chuffed if they're on the poster. 

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Would love First Aid Kit. Funnily enough had The Lion's Roar on over the weekend for the first time in what feels like a couple of years. I'd forgotten how much I love it.

Emmylou and King of the World are fucking great. Never seen them live so I'd be well chuffed if they're on the poster. 

Love them. First time I heard their music was on BBC's coverage of Glastonbury, they played Emmylou. Blew me away really. Would be great to see them for the first time at Glastonbury 4 years on from that.

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Sylvan Esso seem to have a massive gap between playing America on the 17th of June before popping up in Germany at Melt on the 14th of July.  Almost too big a gap, but certainly looks possible if there are more dates to announce other than Glastonbury.

They must have a load more dates to be announced surely. If they don't they need to get rid of the person who deals with their tour schedule, its a bit of a shambles.

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Sylvan Esso seem to have a massive gap between playing America on the 17th of June before popping up in Germany at Melt on the 14th of July.  Almost too big a gap, but certainly looks possible if there are more dates to announce other than Glastonbury.

Around 3pm JPT, g'wan then.

11 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Around 3pm JPT, g'wan then.

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

They've always struck me as a daytime JPT act, that slot seems bang on to me.

That sounds lovely. Well booked guys.

Wouldn't mind them doing double duty either if they fancy it. Williams green as well.