double-dose pills.

eFestivals

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is 250mg that much? Granted I've never bought pills but I've taken MDMA crystals quite a few times and have done 330mg and 500mg,  sometimes split up but other times on one go.  

While we are on the topic what are the chances of getting some good ecstacy in Glastonbury? 

I won't buy before but if we are offered might be hard to turn down 

1 minute ago, JamieKThomas said:

While we are on the topic what are the chances of getting some good ecstacy in Glastonbury? 

don't think this is the type of talk Neil wanted in this thread :P 

buy at the festival at your own risk. you could be buying a quality product - you could be buying utter garbage, or worse, something dangerous. i would never buy at a festival. always bring your own bought from a trusted supplier

1 minute ago, JamieKThomas said:

Is 250mg that much? Granted I've never bought pills but I've taken MDMA crystals quite a few times and have done 330mg and 500mg,  sometimes split up but other times on one go.  

Optimum dose of MDMA is about 125mg.

Beyond that you get a reducing effect for each extra mg taken, but increase the danger quite significantly.

Just now, eFestivals said:

Optimum dose of MDMA is about 125mg.

Beyond that you get a reducing effect for each extra mg taken, but increase the danger quite significantly.

Thanks for the info, what about 125mg bombs/lines over a period time like an evening? Does that decrease risk or elongate the dangers? 

For a person that's done MDMA a good few times in shamefully ignorant 

@FloorFiller

What pills do you have that are 260mg?

There was some 300mg ones the other year, white Silk Road which were made in memory of the original silk road closing down haha. White skulls as well if i recall correctly

I've tried some grey simcards lately and they're quite a bit stronger than those red simcards mentioned in the article as well so I'm surprised they're the ones mentioned. I thought the green Booms! pictured in the article were meant to be stronger as well. Also watch out for the blue teslas pictured in the article, they look fake as fuck...

Also pills usually go for a tenner but you can get like 100 online for about 220-50 quid or something from amsterdam

I usually take about 400mg in a night (2 200mg pills) but thats because Ive got a high tolerence which comes on very quickly on the amount you take. My gf usually does about 100mg and is fine all night

14 minutes ago, JamieKThomas said:

Thanks for the info, what about 125mg bombs/lines over a period time like an evening? Does that decrease risk or elongate the dangers? 

In all seriousness, it's stupid of you to be taking substances you know nothing about.

Rather than ask questions here and get limited information in response, why not google yourself one of the many sites out there with full info, and keep yourself and your friends properly safe?

I've recently had a blue version of they Mickey Mouse pills, I can confirm they were absolutely banging, but certainly not for the faint hearted or first time user, and i don't have any to take to the farm, thankfully, 5 days of that would be a serious assault on the sense 

But really, there's a lot of really strong stuff going about just now, be really careful if you're doing it without prior testing or knowledge of what you're taking, half doses at a time and what not, it's not really the best place to dive into the unknown 

Doing that, we'll all have a fucking splendid time and stay out of the headlines for the wrong reason 

51 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Seriously don't take pills. If you're want mdma get it in the crystal form. Should be small colourless crystals, or with a slightly brown hue if it's a higher purity. Anyone  who buys pills and drops 2 straight away is a dope anyway. Take one, wait an hour and see how you feel.

What a bit of excellent advice. How much mdma would one take in a 1st hit. Just i remember reading about a 16 yr old who bought pure mdma necked the lot. Then died. 

16 minutes ago, JamieKThomas said:

Have a look at bluelight.org. It's like the eFests forum of substances (except even more informative and reliable, if you can imagine that!)

I note they suggest leaving a month between doses of MDMA...

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I've recently had a blue version of they Mickey Mouse pills, I can confirm they were absolutely banging, but certainly not for the faint hearted or first time user, and i don't have any to take to the farm, thankfully, 5 days of that would be a serious assault on the sense 

But really, there's a lot of really strong stuff going about just now, be really careful if you're doing it without prior testing or knowledge of what you're taking, half doses at a time and what not, it's not really the best place to dive into the unknown 

Doing that, we'll all have a fucking splendid time and stay out of the headlines for the wrong reason 

From an awful experience at a different festival I can no longer take anything as mind altering as pills at a festival. I scream at people when they say they're trying something for the first time at a festival, especially one like Glastonbury. I still have just as good a time on whizz, just a shame it's harder to get hold of for me! 

All have an amazing time, whatever your poison, and be SAFE! xxx

@jonodillieono gold three wise monkeys they are - apparently produced by those partyflock folk

Just now, Brave Sir Robin said:

I note they suggest leaving a month between doses of MDMA...

i haven't done any for around 6 months so i'm hoping the first one i take at the festival will be like starting all over again. got to the point where i was doing them so often that i barely felt a come up anymore

26 minutes ago, JamieKThomas said:

Yes especially when new to it. When i first started 100mg would have me flying all night. Taking that much when its not needed does a lot more damage and will drastically increase your tolerence to it hence meaning youll need to keep taking high doses

Ive never done 330mg let alone 500mg in one go. If it was actual mdma not cut with something like baking powder I'm pretty certain I'd die of heart failure

On the topic of redosing 125mg all night, redoses are much less effective. I find the first 2 redoses are fine but then anymore hardly does anything (this is when talking about dosing 150-200 each time)

i had a bit of a monthly go with pills last summer at different fests/shows and I expect I will at the farm. my general rule is do half and give it 60-90 mins. most of the time the 2nd half brings along the best bit but the stuff talked about in the article looks like a different kettle of fish!

Glad to see some good advice and some proper talk on the subject here.

I'm lucky - I (touch wood) haven't had any issues, but a mate had a problem on GHB, the first and only time we have done it. 8 or 9 years ago. One of the worst days of my life - getting a phonecall to say "just after you left - he collapsed"

He is fine, and alls well that ends well, but it wasn't a nice experience.

Stay safe kids. Thanks to neil for the discussion.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

i always check pills I get against ones on here:
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=region_home&region=2&sub_region=7

any floating around with PMA/BZP or other potentially toxic substances are to be completely avoided.

yep pillreport is great - always check stuff out on there before purchasing/taking myself

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

@jonodillieono gold three wise monkeys they are - apparently produced by those partyflock folk

i haven't done any for around 6 months so i'm hoping the first one i take at the festival will be like starting all over again. got to the point where i was doing them so often that i barely felt a come up anymore

Never heard of them, will look it up

I had my first pill last week for the first time in 6 months. It was a simcard (260mgish*) and it blew my head off and not in a good way either.  I was far too fucked and had to spend the entire night sitting down and couldn't cope with the heat.  Everyone with me took a half and were fine so I'd advise that, you might get a bit of a shock how much your tolerence has fell in the 6 months. You can always add more.

I learnt from my mistake and so took about a half-2 thirds at parklife 2 days after and I barely felt anything... strange thing that tolerence

*Quick random thing, in the netherlands you can walk into test centres on the street and they will test your pills for you and tell you exactly how much mdma content is in it as well as the average results for all pills of that type. They give the results in MDMA.HCl form which is 84% of the weight of MDMA powder form. Soooooo to compare the strength of pills from the netherlands directly with mdma powder you have to divide the weight of the mdma of the pills by 0.84. Sooooo on the dark web when they say some pills are 220mg for example they actually contain 261mg of mdma powder.

Confusing as fuck as most places in the world give the mdma content of pills as the weight of the mdma powder contained in them...

The simcards I had were meant to be 220mg mdma but actually have 260mg powder i think...

I actually signed up to a dutch forum just to clarify this...

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Out of interest, how many would you plan to take over the course of the festival?