kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I'm a sucker for stats and at proving Pep's failures of managerment, so this article has cheered me right up this morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38684434

hahahaha publicly fuck off Joe Hart who was a decent keeper, then bring that guy in and he's even worse.

Gotta love a bit of Pep bashing

although I can't say anything about shit management, Watford basically have the worst manager in the Premier League (refuses to speak English at all or even learn it, general shit decisions etc) so my opinion counts for precisely sweet FA :P

Edited by mungo57

Weekend fixtures:

Liverpool v Swansea City

Bournemouth v Watford

Crystal Palace v Everton

Middlesbrough v West Ham United

Stoke City v Manchester United

West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland

Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

Sunday 22nd January 2017

Southampton v Leicester City

Arsenal v Burnley

Chelsea v Hull City

Thoughts on a gamble? Three home wins on Sunday looks likely to me.

That City v Spurs game look huge.

13 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Weekend fixtures:

Liverpool v Swansea City - HOME

Bournemouth v Watford - HOME

Crystal Palace v Everton - AWAY

Middlesbrough v West Ham United - DRAW

Stoke City v Manchester United - DRAW

West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland - HOME

Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur - DRAW

Sunday 22nd January 2017

Southampton v Leicester City - HOME

Arsenal v Burnley - HOME

Chelsea v Hull City - HOME

29 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Weekend fixtures:

Liverpool v Swansea City - HOME

Bournemouth v Watford - HOME

Crystal Palace v Everton - AWAY

Middlesbrough v West Ham United - DRAW

Stoke City v Manchester United - AWAY

West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland - DRAW

Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur - AWAY

Sunday 22nd January 2017

Southampton v Leicester City - DRAW

Arsenal v Burnley - HOME

Chelsea v Hull City - HOME

1 hour ago, TheGayTent said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Leicester picked up something at Southampton. Liverpool and Bournemouth more likely home wins for me than Saints. 

It would surprise me. Yet to win away, have drawn 3 and lost 7. 19th worst away record in the league this season. The only thing is Southampton are on a losing streak themselves, having lost the last 4. Could be a decent game actually, as they aren't that far from each other in the table at the moment.

Ill be interested to see how Cleverley gets on. I think his best position is further forward in the hole where he did really well for Villa. Man U and Everton tended to play him as a DM.

36 minutes ago, lost said:

Ill be interested to see how Cleverley gets on. I think his best position is further forward in the hole where he did really well for Villa. Man U and Everton tended to play him as a DM.

me too - he looked enthused the other day when he played so I hope he plays well and warrants a permanent deal in the summer. He was shit hot back in the day when he last played for us.

33 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

I hope you don't. 

me too. What with the wages we're paying nowadays and the works recently done to the ground and all that relegation could put us under if we don't come straight back up.

Need to start winning SOON to allay all our fears. I reckon AFCB are gonna do us at the weekend, they love beating us, one of our major bogey teams over last few seasons.

19 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Unfortunately the TV companies have shunned it but Saturday sees the big Scottish Cup tie between LJS`s Queens Park ( Scotland`s oldest club ) and the mighty Ayr Utd.

Ayr have home advantage and the bookies go 4/6 for a home win, it`s 7/2 your cash if you fancy an upset. 

It`s unlikely that QP will score from the spot as Ayr`s keeper has only conceded twice from the last 16 pens he has faced.

LJS - I bet you one pint your boys take one hell of a beating.

Ayr to sneak it 1-0 :)

You're on with the bet, Comfy. I shall enjoy my free pint.

Have you seen this. It explains how queen's park f.c. are entirely responsible for the existence of Lionel Messi.

32 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

me too. What with the wages we're paying nowadays and the works recently done to the ground and all that relegation could put us under if we don't come straight back up.

I'd suggest stopping signing ex WHU players would be a good idea. You've got what 4 now? 

When I was gambling on football (I haven't for ~ 3 years with my finances being sketchy), I used to pick 3 Prem games each week that I thought would be draws, place £1 on each match itself and another on all 3 coming in. 4/5 seasons I made a profit doing that. Was quite an enjoyable way to do it.

1 hour ago, TheGayTent said:

I'd suggest stopping signing ex WHU players would be a good idea. You've got what 4 now? 

I can't remember who plays for us any more! So many random names I can't keep track.

Off the top of my head I can think of Behrami as an ex West Ham player, can't remember anyone else! He's a decent enough player but is shat on by a few of our other midfielders.

10 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

When I was gambling on football (I haven't for ~ 3 years with my finances being sketchy), I used to pick 3 Prem games each week that I thought would be draws, place £1 on each match itself and another on all 3 coming in. 4/5 seasons I made a profit doing that. Was quite an enjoyable way to do it.

I'm like you nowadays, I only gamble on the nags and even then rarely. I don't do footy anymore, always seem to get at least 1 in an acca wrong.

17 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

I can't remember who plays for us any more! So many random names I can't keep track.

Off the top of my head I can think of Behrami as an ex West Ham player, can't remember anyone else! He's a decent enough player but is shat on by a few of our other midfielders.

You had Diamanti too for a short time and are about to sign Zarate. 

50 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

You had Diamanti too for a short time and are about to sign Zarate. 

I remember Diamanti he wasn't bad but didn't realise he played for WHU

Zarate could be a good signing for the 3m talked of - didn't realise either HE used to be WHU

1 hour ago, mungo57 said:

I remember Diamanti he wasn't bad but didn't realise he played for WHU

Zarate could be a good signing for the 3m talked of - didn't realise either HE used to be WHU

He (Diamanti) was brought in by Zola (another who went on to go to Watford!)

Zarate shares similarities with Diamanti - skilful players but sometimes lacking in application. 

Edited by TheGayTent

4 hours ago, TheGayTent said:

He (Diamanti) was brought in by Zola (another who went on to go to Watford!)

Zarate shares similarities with Diamanti - skilful players but sometimes lacking in application. 

Sounds like much of the Watford team then :P

You know more about team than me! Lol