Lineup 2018

Sorry if this has been discussed before but does Chase & Status headlining SW4 the weekend of R&L more or less likely? Marshmello, the other headliner is down as an exclusive but C&S aren’t so is that implying they’re going to be elsewhere (or at least they have the option to be) - they might be at Zombie V though

50 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Sorry if this has been discussed before but does Chase & Status headlining SW4 the weekend of R&L more or less likely? Marshmello, the other headliner is down as an exclusive but C&S aren’t so is that implying they’re going to be elsewhere (or at least they have the option to be) - they might be at Zombie V though

If C&S are doing SW4, and presumably are also doing Creamfields, then I doubt they can also squeeze in R&L. They could do Leeds and Cream on the same day if they aren't headlining a stage, but I don't see how that would happen as they are basically the biggest DnB act still.

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

If C&S are doing SW4, and presumably are also doing Creamfields, then I doubt they can also squeeze in R&L. They could do Leeds and Cream on the same day if they aren't headlining a stage, but I don't see how that would happen as they are basically the biggest DnB act still.

They could do Creamfields and the Relentless stage at Leeds although they may be a bit expensive for the Relentless stage but could you imagine being in that at 2 in the morning :lol:

23 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Oh yeah forgot about Cream. Could do R&L instead though, depends how big a slot and how much money they’re offered I guess. 

7 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think a Brits announcement will happen? 

I'm still going for next week probably Friday, or maybe even Thursday to tie in with Tramlines and Arctics will be at both and surprise us all haha (obviously not going to happen). But still I have a feeling it could be back end of next week.

6 minutes ago, moams said:

I'm still going for next week probably Friday, or maybe even Thursday to tie in with Tramlines and Arctics will be at both and surprise us all haha (obviously not going to happen). But still I have a feeling it could be back end of next week.

Why do it then though? It's not close enough to payday to get people who are hyped to impulse buy a ticket.

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Why do it then though? It's not close enough to payday to get people who are hyped to impulse buy a ticket.

But you could also say why wait this long, seems a but odd they've tweeted 'line up coming soon' 3 times now. I'll probably be wrong and it'll get to the Brits and we still won't have any announcement but Foo's like to do their own announcements as people have mentioned before so who knows 

3 minutes ago, moams said:

But you could also say why wait this long, seems a but odd they've tweeted 'line up coming soon' 3 times now. I'll probably be wrong and it'll get to the Brits and we still won't have any announcement but Foo's like to do their own announcements as people have mentioned before so who knows 

Exactly though, why wait this long and annoy everyone to announce at a sub-optimal time for them. They're obviously waiting for some big reveal, and they aint going to rush and do it midweek, midmonth when they could wait 2 extra weeks and co-ordinate with Brits + Payday

3 minutes ago, AM0114 said:

68A56395-90E1-4473-8EDB-64021190332A.png

If that was the first announcement back in December then it would be decent however if that was the first announcement now I think a few people would be disappointed. 

Edited by moams