The fence is going up!

Wickedfaerie

39 minutes ago, Wickedfaerie said:

Just thought you'd like to know! About 4 panels so far.

Will you be doing your awesome photos again this year? Have really enjoyed them in the past

EDIT: Ignore my post, literally just seen you're already on No2 for this year

Edited by Smash1984

Doubled in size today! Not great weather though. By the way, I'll do daily fence pictures on Twitter if you're interested! At least all the time I can see progress from here, and as I see changes happening. @WickedFaerie

51 minutes ago, Wickedfaerie said:

Doubled in size today! Not great weather though. By the way, I'll do daily fence pictures on Twitter if you're interested! At least all the time I can see progress from here, and as I see changes happening. @WickedFaerie

Consider yourself followed.

:)

Ben

On 5/17/2016 at 7:01 PM, Pinhead said:

Have you abandoned your camera this year then @WickedFaerie

No - there are two panorama pics so far. We did abandon the webcam from the year before last (and the year before that) because the video camera couldn't cope and kept overheating though.

56 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Do they always put up the fence in exactly the same order do we know? If so what's the start/finish point.

all I know is if they stick to some previous years - there is claimed to be two teams - one going clockwise and the other going counterclockwise - it must work - as to the start point it does appear that is somewhere in the north side - as to the end point ' it all depends on how fast the two teams are ' 

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Do they always put up the fence in exactly the same order do we know? If so what's the start/finish point.

I'm pretty sure that the do the Pilton end of the fence last, so that Piltonites (the nearest residents in quality) get the least disruption possible - I believe the fence construction is quite noisy.