Vape or Smoke

rebus

10 hours ago, markian said:

I'd rather sit here on my high horse smoking cigarettes because my government, (who is losing millions in duty) says that vaping is not safe whilst cigarettes are.... Oh we are better off in Europe too. Why??? You don't need to know, just because we say, ok!

Has anyone ever said cigarettes are safe?

The huge SMOKING KILLS section of the packaging raises suspicions.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, markian said:

Your brave to admit you vape. Now your classed as a lower class, Corbyn supporting clueless twat, how dare you not put money into the Tory coffers by killing yourself on one of the most evil drugs known to man (after alcohol)

11 hours ago, markian said:

I'd rather sit here on my high horse smoking cigarettes because my government, (who is losing millions in duty) says that vaping is not safe whilst cigarettes are.... Oh we are better off in Europe too. Why??? You don't need to know, just because we say, ok!

it's all Infowars, man.  glad you've seen the truth.

Now vaped for 2 plus years...

Only lapse back at festivals...  2014 Glastonbury my first got in set up and then found my vape battery had snapped.. so was back on the cigs.  No problem stopping after the festival.  2015 Mix of Tobacco and vape so will be interesting to see what happens this year.

Was surprised how cheap cigarettes were at Glastonbury 20 Sterling £6.50 both years and in a tin..

• 1 year later...

Going to work at Glastonbury for the next 6 weeks, looking for a new vape mod that has littlefaff to it!

Been on an okay mod from TabLites for 2 years (been held together with electric tape for 12 months) with a Innokin Isub

Looking for reccomedations for something that gives lots of flavour and cloud, preferably not CRAZY expensive....

*and charged by micro usb !

Please hit me with your top three! 1f60a.png

18575359_10154357318272373_424097339_o.jpg

Edited by nightcrawler13

Any dual 18650 mod will do. I have a Smok Alien and it's spot on. Regarding tanks, it depends on whether you build or just want one with stock coils. If you build then I would recommend the Wotofo Troll RTA or the OBS engine RTA. For one with replacement stock coils I would go for an Aspire Cleito or Uwell Crown 3

Buy your tank ASAP because after midnight on Thursday the TRPR (UK version of TPD) kicks in and you won't be able to buy any of the above tanks as they are more than 2ml capacity. Loads of online retailers selling cheap so you should get a bargain

Edited by Dave_c

VERY helpful advice thank you :)

When I ask on vaping forums I just get loads of people suggesting £400 set ups and showing me videos of them doing smoke rings......

I can't seem to find any websites having any sales on tanks, you have any suggestions?

I got a couple of single use e-cigars for the festival, looking forward to being gangster for a night or two ;)

*I just searched for TPD sale and had loads come up :P 

** I've found a million bargarains but none for any of your recommendations! Any deals you've seen that make a good second choice? :)

Edited by nightcrawler13

Yeah vaping forums are full of twats to be honest. Some people seem to have lost sight of the fact that we started vaping to stop smoking. Loads of elitists about who spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds on expensive gear and at the end of the day it vapes no different than what I mentioned above.

I'll have a look today as I'm going to try bag a bargain today. I know that the Cleito is available on www.myepack.co.uk

2 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Yeah vaping forums are full of twats to be honest. Some people seem to have lost sight of the fact that we started vaping to stop smoking. Loads of elitists about who spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds on expensive gear and at the end of the day it vapes no different than what I mentioned above.

I'll have a look today as I'm going to try bag a bargain today. I know that the Cleito is available on www.myepack.co.uk

Is this it for £10? :D

http://myepack.co.uk/aspire-cleito-sub-ohm-tank.html

I'm going to get a couple of the £15 cleito 120s as the page with the £10 cleito tanks gave me a warning from google saying the site was unsafe and they could steal my bank details.....

Going to grab a handful of the replacement coils whilst I'm at it :)

Now I just need to find somewhere that does the Smok Alien as part of their sale! 

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 07.39.05.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 07.37.01.png

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:01 AM, russycarps said:

I take only succulent space cakes these days. It always amuses me when the uninitiated don't heed my warning and happily munch down a whole one. 'you can't taste the weed in these! is there even any in there?'

Then an hour later, oblivion.

This is an exact description of my mate at Reading a few years back.

images.jpg

I'm in a similar position. I like a smoke, a real one mind you, not vaping, when I'm drunk or had a few. Also try and limit cigs or rollies to special occasions, which Glasto obv is for me. I know I'll smell a bit, I know I'll wake up with a cough but I accept that consequence. If you take a decent power bank then that should charge a phone and a vaporizer a few times each which should last you. Not really difficult to get and not that heavy to add in a pack if you really just want to vape 

Edited by simian_mobile_mushrooms

I quit for 5 years then had one at Glastonbury in 13, still can't kick it again today.

But I really don't worry that much about it anymore, I can enjoy the festival without the fear of shit, what if when I'm shitfaced I smoke tonight.

Currently on around 6 a day, see how that goes over the festival...alot higher I am sure!

I think Glastonbury is a place not to put any pressure on yourself, do what you feel.

4 hours ago, nightcrawler13 said:

I'm going to get a couple of the £15 cleito 120s as the page with the £10 cleito tanks gave me a warning from google saying the site was unsafe and they could steal my bank details.....

Going to grab a handful of the replacement coils whilst I'm at it :)

Now I just need to find somewhere that does the Smok Alien as part of their sale! 

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 07.39.05.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 07.37.01.png

Weird, I have never had that warning and have bought a lot of stuff from there with no issues.

6 minutes ago, joeltg said:

I quit for 5 years then had one at Glastonbury in 13, still can't kick it again today.

But I really don't worry that much about it anymore, I can enjoy the festival without the fear of shit, what if when I'm shitfaced I smoke tonight.

Currently on around 6 a day, see how that goes over the festival...alot higher I am sure!

I think Glastonbury is a place not to put any pressure on yourself, do what you feel.

Thats my worry- I quit in January and have been pondering whether I would be back to square one if I smoked at the festival - will it reopen the floodgates? That moment when an ex-officio thinks 'I'll just try one for old times!" Im worried I'll become like Jessie's girlfriend in Breaking Bad! 

15 hours ago, nightcrawler13 said:

Going to work at Glastonbury for the next 6 weeks, looking for a new vape mod that has littlefaff to it!

Been on an okay mod from TabLites for 2 years (been held together with electric tape for 12 months) with a Innokin Isub

Looking for reccomedations for something that gives lots of flavour and cloud, preferably not CRAZY expensive....

*and charged by micro usb !

Please hit me with your top three! 1f60a.png

18575359_10154357318272373_424097339_o.jpg

The Aspire Zelos is decent as a usb rechargeable, 2500mAh built in and can be used for sub-ohm or regular tanks (never took to sub-ohm myself)...I got one as a spare for Glasto as I'd go through at least one 18650 a day with my regular set up stapled to my face all day at a festie and can't be arsed taking a ton of batteries with me. They're about €45 in Dublin, so should be less in the UK...you can get a starter kit with the new nautilus tank, but if you prefer the cleito, it'll work just fine too, so just get the battery...has temp control too if you have the right coils. 

http://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kit/aspire-kit398.html