guypjfreak

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something definitely coming this week if not tonight. They've been spotted in Soho, Newcastle and outside Glasgow Academy as well so probably a few warm up gigs to come I suspect

Personally I am buzzing, who ever thought we'd hear new music years on. Managed to bag myself a poster each time for a certain shopkeeper in the Northern Quarter as well.

24 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Something definitely coming this week if not tonight. They've been spotted in Soho, Newcastle and outside Glasgow Academy as well so probably a few warm up gigs to come I suspect

Personally I am buzzing, who ever thought we'd hear new music years on. Managed to bag myself a poster each time for a certain shopkeeper in the Northern Quarter as well.

I tried. Got nowhere

49 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I tried. Got nowhere

Vinyl Revival are gonna do them for a tenner each on Thursday with all the money going to Christies.

My tip before then - the newsagents next to Dr Hermans. He takes some bargaining with though

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

Vinyl Revival are gonna do them for a tenner each on Thursday with all the money going to Christies.

My tip before then - the newsagents next to Dr Hermans. He takes some bargaining with though

Indication of new music on Friday then?

32 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

could be the total silence would mean something totally unexpected-.not all the bands have been announced yet have they? if they could put there egos aside to not headline there`s plenty of places they could pop up at glasto.

`To lift up the lids of your eyes` 

Oh god don't :(

57 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

could be the total silence would mean something totally unexpected-.not all the bands have been announced yet have they? if they could put there egos aside to not headline there`s plenty of places they could pop up at glasto.

`To lift up the lids of your eyes` 

No chance they don't headline.

Having new Radiohead stuff and Stone Roses stuff/announcement within the space of a fortnight would've just been too good to be true. 2 of my favourites. Don't be fooled by Absolute radio, or any radio channel for that matter until a proper announcement!