Ticket process

GodlikeYeezus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree I think this copy and paste conversation is a little too in depth but last year we were successful by having everything printed out on a sheet of paper and my wife read the numbers out while I typed, it was my opinion much quicker than me messing about copying and pasting. I work with numbers all day so I can very quickly enter them, quicker than I could flicking between a word doc etc, I think it's a case of each to their own and what you feel most comfortable with when presented with the booking screen.

Excel is preferable to Word and Notepad et al. You click the cell to highlight then CTRL-C to copy all data in that cell.  No text or line selection needed, therefore quicker.

But both is slower than using a multi-clipboard utility such as CLCL.exe. 2 keypresses to paste any value previously copied to the clipboard. No Alt-Tabbing to other apps needed.