2017 festival

kaosmark2

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Royal Blood (co-headline) / You Me At Six (co-headline) / Wolf Alice / Twin Atlantic / Marmozets / Band Of Skulls / PVRIS / Black Peaks / Milk Teeth 

Years & Years 

Kasabian / Chase & Status / Catfish and The Bottlemen / Run The Jewels / Peace / Manchester Orchestra / Ratboy / Pretty Vicious / DZ Deathrays

Weezer

Green Day / Deftones / A Day To Remember / Architects / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps / Moose Blood / Creeper / Knuckle Puck

Metronomy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Royal Blood (co-headline) / You Me At Six (co-headline) / Wolf Alice / Twin Atlantic / Marmozets / Band Of Skulls / PVRIS / Black Peaks / Milk Teeth 

Years & Years 

Kasabian / Chase & Status / Catfish and The Bottlemen / Run The Jewels / Peace / Manchester Orchestra / Ratboy / Pretty Vicious / DZ Deathrays

Weezer

Green Day / Deftones / A Day To Remember / Architects / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps / Moose Blood / Creeper / Knuckle Puck

Metronomy

16 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Years & Years 

Weezer

Metronomy

17 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Years & Years 

Weezer

Metronomy

Thirty Seconds to Mars - co headline
Royal Blood - co headline
Years & Years
A Day To Remember
Twin Atlantic
The Kills
Spector

Catfish & The Bottlemen
Grimes

Arcade Fire
Bastille
Panic! At The Disco
Wolf Alice
Rat Boy
Band of Skulls
Marmozets

Closing Set: Annie Mac
Gerard Way

Kasabian
Jake Bugg
Run the Jewels
Metronomy
Pierce the Veil
Taking Back Sunday
Creeper

Enter Shikari
Jimmy Eat World

11 hours ago, SOAD said:

Thirty Seconds to Mars - co headline
Royal Blood - co headline
Years & Years

A Day To Remember
Twin Atlantic
The Kills
Spector

Catfish & The Bottlemen
Grimes

Arcade Fire
Bastille
Panic! At The Disco
Wolf Alice

Rat Boy
Band of Skulls
Marmozets

Closing Set: Annie Mac
Gerard Way

Kasabian
Jake Bugg

Run the Jewels
Metronomy
Pierce the Veil
Taking Back Sunday
Creeper

Enter Shikari
Jimmy Eat World

7 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Ooh I'm Yellow fellow, I tell people what they can and can't post on a thread made for EVERYONE. :lol:

Tbf there's a thread because no one cares about reading a load of posts of people bolding a load of shite acts.

I, along with many others, read this thread to see what people are thinking about who could appear next year, and to see if we get any info relating to it. Lots of said people don't want to read people bolding predictions because no one cares, and that's why there's another thread for it.

It's nothing to do with people thinking they have authority, it's just how a forum works. Hence why Neil often tells people (in sections he's more active in) to stop going off topic. Because people don't wanna open a thread they're interested in to find a load of irrelevant posts.

52 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Actually think you have authority on using threads properly. :lol: You have to have some size of ego on you.

it's an open community of ideas, and it was a friendly suggestion, baby

31 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Ooh I'm Yellow fellow, I tell people what they can and can't post on a thread made for EVERYONE. :lol:

who are you

I don't see the issue with people guessing the lineup, we're still 4 months away from this year's festival never mind next year so it can only be pure guesswork at this point if you want to discuss it, but it's really tedious when people reply putting all the bands they like in bold. 

2 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

I'm gonna go with:

Alt-j (Co-Headline)/Royal Blood (Co-headline)/Chase and Status

Kasabian/Jamie T

Green Day/Deftones

NME/Radio 1:

Catfish and the Botttlmen

Years and Years

Wolf Alice

how am i supposed to bold the acts i like if you've already bolded them!?