2017 festival

kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mars subbing Muse. That's a decent shout. Also, Deathcab from that lineup would be a welcome addition. 

Muse / 30STM / YMAS 

Eminem / Major Lazer / Panic! 

Kasabian / Royal Blood / Skepta 

Perhaps? Only stuck Panic! down as I can't think of another third down that isn't Wolf Alice. 

11 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Mars subbing Muse. That's a decent shout. Also, Deathcab from that lineup would be a welcome addition. 

Muse / 30STM / YMAS 

Eminem / Major Lazer / Panic! 

Kasabian / Royal Blood / Skepta 

Perhaps? Only stuck Panic! down as I can't think of another third down that isn't Wolf Alice. 

What's wrong with Wolf Alice? I have them, YMAS and Shikari.

17 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Y tho? They won't have a new album.

Well they haven't played R&L at all since they hit the big time so I'd have thought FR would be keen to get them, especially as they're so suited to the fest. I guess they could just wait til next year but I don't even think it'd be an issue to have them both years if they release an album between the two.

Edited by Will-2609

4 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Well they haven't played R&L at all since they hit the big time so I'd have thought FR would be keen to get them, especially as they're so suited to the fest. I guess they could just wait til next year but I don't even think it'd be an issue to have them both years if they release an album between the two.

Just pick someone else ffs.

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Cool pants.

Chano might be a shout. I remember the Irish promoters behind his cancelled gigs said he'd be back in summer, and he's not announced to be back in summer yet so might be among the later ons. Third down seems about right for the lad.

Maybe maybe. I'm just wary of loading the upper reaches of the lineup with too much hip-hop. Already have Eminem, Skepta and Run the Jewels high main and Stormzy subbing NME.

3 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Well they haven't played R&L at all since they hit the big time so I'd have thought FR would be keen to get them, especially as they're so suited to the fest

Erm 2015? Unless I was hallucinating. Possible I suppose given the circumstances :)