2017 festival

kaosmark2

17 hours ago, foolee said:

Foo Fighters have been announced for Lolla Berlin at the beginning of September, potential secret set?

Feel like Foo Fighters are too big for a secret set. How much would it cost to book them, and not have them influencing ticket sales?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lelouch said:

Feel like Foo Fighters are too big for a secret set. How much would it cost to book them, and not have them influencing ticket sales?

Well it wouldn't influence ticket sales as it would be a secret set and most likely when/if the general public find out about the secret set the festival will already be sold out. Green Day did it so not too big and Dave Grohl loves a surprise show and loves Reading Fest, could be a term included in their contract to headline next year on a new album.

1 hour ago, SOAD said:

Really really hope we get Franz Ferdinand back. They'd be perfect for NME headliner or third from top. Seem unlikely for NME with the bands already announced. Unfortunately they seem unlikely altogether but I can hope.

They wouldn't headline NME or play third down on the main. I think they could probably just about sub the NME, or play fifth down main.

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

They wouldn't headline NME or play third down on the main. I think they could probably just about sub the NME, or play fifth down main.

I think they could probably play 5th down but I don't see an NME sub, 3rd maybe but I just don't see the booking. I feel I should be saying FR headliner but I know they aren't that small.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Think that is underestimating them slightly. Subbed Bestival on the last tour. Not a small slot by any means. Playing above Slaves at Victorious. Headlined john peel as ffs. I could potentially see dropping to fourth from top main or sub nme. They are one of those bands who have dropped in size but their name still holds value.

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

The Prodigy are playing Zurich Openair over this weekend as well, that leaves V weekend free and massively makes them likely for Cream while also pretty much all but ruling Reading out.

Are they that likely for Creamfields? Do they have a stage for people who aren't DJing? It's like people saying they thing Pendulum is going to do Creamfields as well, I'm not sure they have a stage capable of doing a full band setup rather than just the decks the always have

Fuck sake I didn't even clock that that was mentalplan and not dentalplan.

Someone I was at work with today was on about going to The Kooks. She then told me she's off to TRNSMT Festival to see Radiohead and went to show me ticket prices for it and shows me the fucking eFests listing for it. Stuck in work alone with someone browsing eFests.

Almost as bad as when I was in the kitchen with my flatmate last year and she was googling for the Glasto resale date and goes "I've found a website with people discussing when it could be" and shows me a fucking eFests thread with me posting in it. Thankfully my cover was not blown.

eFests is everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Fuck sake I didn't even clock that that was mentalplan and not dentalplan.

Someone I was at work with today was on about going to The Kooks. She then told me she's off to TRNSMT Festival to see Radiohead and went to show me ticket prices for it and shows me the fucking eFests listing for it. Stuck in work alone with someone browsing eFests.

Almost as bad as when I was in the kitchen with my flatmate last year and she was googling for the Glasto resale date and goes "I've found a website with people discussing when it could be" and shows me a fucking eFests thread with me posting in it. Thankfully my cover was not blown.

eFests is everywhere.

You might wanna do something about whichever of your pals is signed up with your government name then.