Efestivals Forum Members Top Performances of Glastonbury 2015

Gnomicide

Am I the only person who saw The Skints on here then? Must be, as if anyone else did, they'd have more than just my measly vote

Yep I agree that Patti won too.

Nice work Gnom. very interesting.

Nope, I saw the Skints and thoroughly enjoyed them.  Just didn't make my top 5!!

Can't believe that Dub Pistols only got 3 votes though.  Brilliant set.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person who saw The Skints on here then? Must be, as if anyone else did, they'd have more than just my measly vote

Yep I agree that Patti won too.

Nice work Gnom. very interesting.

I saw The Skints too, but they just missed out on my top 5.

Still they are the only band that got me to venture into the Silver Hayes area of the site so they should be proud of that :)

I saw The Skints too, but they just missed out on my top 5.

Still they are the only band that got me to venture into the Silver Hayes area of the site so they should be proud of that :)

Ha, me too. Never go round there. Really like that Gully though, had a great dance.

Nope, I saw the Skints and thoroughly enjoyed them.  Just didn't make my top 5!!

Can't believe that Dub Pistols only got 3 votes though.  Brilliant set.

I think me and you must have been at a lot of the same sets...you obviously have a great taste in music too :-)

Would you describe your musical taste as 'badass'?

Hmm.  Good question.  I would prefer "middle class white trying to recapture the cool I never had as a teenager".

Or if you ask any of my friends, it would probably be the more succinct "shite".

Hmm.  Good question.  I would prefer "middle class white trying to recapture the cool I never had as a teenager".

Or if you ask any of my friends, it would probably be the more succinct "shite".

:) In that case, your musical tastes are closer to mine than Perks'.

:) In that case, your musical tastes are closer to mine than Perks'.

Sounds reasonable.

Eclectic would probably be the cliched term for it. But always drawn back to folk, ska and reggae. I'm 90% sure that musically I would have the best Glastonbury by just going it alone.

Surprised wolf Alice are so high. Like them on record, got put off going to see them by the rain, but watching it on TV when I got back I got the impression the singer couldn't sing live.

Not sure what results say about Courtney Barnett either. Everybody on here was looking forward to her so much but she's pretty low down. Caught her Williams Green set. It wasn't really what I was expecting as the music sounded much heavier live, but it was still good.

I'm surprised at how low FJM and Future Islands are

Agree there! Both proper performances rather than the stereotypical overly melodramatic nonsense Flozza dishes out.

Misty for me was easily the best performance of the weekend. And the tunes, and his voice live, and the whole giant piss-take of it all. The man makes me question my heterosexuality.

no one said The Showhawk Duo or Pronghorn?

I've seen the showhawk duo numerous times in Bath as they busk there quite regularly (or at least used to)

Never knew them as that name though and when stumbling across them on the bandstand I was mesmerised. They definitely were a highlight for me.

I did. Saw all 3 of The Showhawk duo sets and they were fantastic. Surely a slot in the aucustic tent next year ?

efests only has two listed (both on the Babylon Bandstand). Where did you see the 3rd?

I know they plasyed at least once more, in the West Holts backstage bar (Saturday evening I think it was).

efests only has two listed (both on the Babylon Bandstand). Where did you see the 3rd?

I know they plasyed at least once more, in the

West Holts backstage bar (Saturday evening I

think it was).

It's was on Thursday at 1500 in the Greenpeace ship

no one said The Showhawk Duo or Pronghorn?

I saw Pronghorn at BT and they were ace, if that counts.........Did want to catch them at Glastonbury, but I never made it. weren't they on really early somewhere everyday?