Is it ok to be bricking it about oct tickets already

Respectfatfrog

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the next 7 days lots of people are going to be very happy but quite a few more very sad and dissapointed! As each day passes this week the tension will increase for the avid and committed folk who come on these forums. i'm just glad that i'm not working next Sunday so that a drink will follow from any success or failure.

All the talk of best ways to prepare and cut and paste and techy stuff has made me more confused and worried - just wish there was a simple and agreed best method for the process on Thursday and Sunday, unfortunately there isnt. The bricking will continue for another 165 hours :banghead:  :banghead:

good luck to everyone and keep an eye out for any secret or back door links:)

I need to stop fretting! But that won't happen till I am lucky enough to receive a confirmation email from see tickets!! This week is going to drag. I'm trying for general sale, as with the kids the coach wouldn't be plesant for the rest of the festival goers on the coach. But I will be sat trying for anybody who wishes some help on Thursday.

Edited by Kellg80

Quick question... I'm trying for four people in total. My girlfriend and I are in Australia so we'll be using a credit card.  The other two are in the UK, so they'd need to use a debit card.

My question: can we use one card for all four, based on who the first person in that group is? So if the details of person 1 is me, I'd use a credit card to pay for all four, but if one of our UK group got through, they'd put their own details as the lead booker and use their debit card for all four of us... would that work?

Edited by kalifire

Quick question... I'm trying for four people in total. My girlfriend and I are in Australia so we'll be using a credit card.  The other two are in the UK, so they'd need to use a debit card.

My question: can we use one card for all four, based on who the first person in that group is? So if the details of person 1 is me, I'd use a credit card to pay for all four, but if one of our UK group got through, they'd put their own details as the lead booker and use their debit card for all four of us... would that work?

My understanding is: absolutely no problem for the four of you via a UK Booker, with you in Australia you will have to provide an international address, so it's OK if you are living there, if you are just on holiday you will need a real address you can use. Later, if you are not living there, according to the ticket rules:

International tickets will be sent out by registered international post unless stated otherwise. Please ensure you give your full international address when booking. If you are unable to receive your tickets by international post, please contact See Tickets immediately upon receiving your balance payment confirmation email.

Hope this helps

Woke in the night twice thinking about the logistics of ticket day. And now want some thoughts. My neighbour (newbie) will be trying at home on her new Mac. I will be at home with laptop and phones on 4g. I know my friend will panic if she gets on the page, so do I use laptop at hers with 4g so we can all help each other??? Dilemma.. Please help.

How close a neighbour? Can you still get your Wifi at hers? If not I'd stay at home so you've got the extra access point and get her to ring you as soon as she gets through. Have all the reg no's and postcodes printed out for her.

This is my thought... More wifi access. She literally lives 30 secs away so a mad dash can be possible. She will have all reg postcodes and card details ready too.

The stress!!