NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Hi everyone!

Aplogies for not having posted here since getting back. A combination of being truly ridiculously busy, feeling a bit strange post-ferstival and not really 'feeling' like coming onto the forum at all, trying to gather my thoughts and sort it all out in my head.

I want to say thank you for being so lovely at the NFR (and eFests) meet. You are all really wonderful people and I felt so at home. I have put my ridiculously detailed account up on another thread - genuinely not self-aggrandisement, just a response to people who wanted to know how my first GF was!

Just to say, apropos of not very much, that I will likely exit from the forum for a couple of months quite soon - at least other than a very occasional lurk and post. My usual model is obsessive time on forum pre-festival and then not much until the next year's build up. Now, obviosuly Glastonbury is a bit different, and with only three months to Ticket Day, I'll likely stray from that model. But I do need to get my life back a bit!

Anyway, I'll let you know if/when I'm off!!!

:)

Ben

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ben

You are a true gent and a gent who knows how to enjoy life to the full.

We had a brief chat or two and hopefully next year that can be more.

Seeing your smile and continuous dancing made me smile.

I really hope our paths cross again.......... hopefully ina  field in Somerset in June 2016.

NFR NFC

Matt

x

Ben

You are a true gent and a gent who knows how to enjoy life to the full.

We had a brief chat or two and hopefully next year that can be more.

Seeing your smile and continuous dancing made me smile.

I really hope our paths cross again.......... hopefully ina  field in Somerset in June 2016.

NFR NFC

Matt

x

Amen to all that, matty

I'll be looking for help, and offering mine, on both ticket days. Let all who truly want to be there get tickets.

Ben

x

Amen to all that, matty

I'll be looking for help, and offering mine, on both ticket days. Let all who truly want to be there get tickets.

Ben

x

Well I tried to send you a PM - but your box is full sir!!!

The message said something like this..........

""We have a file on Facebook we use to help out each other and it would be great to add your details to it.

Reg number
name
and Postcode

is all we store...... we then work out all the ££ nearer the time

and obviously we would appreciate any help you might be able to offer us :-) 

Well I tried to send you a PM - but your box is full sir!!!

The message said something like this..........

""We have a file on Facebook we use to help out each other and it would be great to add your details to it.

Reg number
name
and Postcode

is all we store...... we then work out all the ££ nearer the time

and obviously we would appreciate any help you might be able to offer us :-) 

Apols, matty

I now have an empty box.

I toss 'em up, and you...

;)

Ben

Hi everyone!

Aplogies for not having posted here since getting back. A combination of being truly ridiculously busy, feeling a bit strange post-ferstival and not really 'feeling' like coming onto the forum at all, trying to gather my thoughts and sort it all out in my head.

I want to say thank you for being so lovely at the NFR (and eFests) meet. You are all really wonderful people and I felt so at home. I have put my ridiculously detailed account up on another thread - genuinely not self-aggrandisement, just a response to people who wanted to know how my first GF was!

Just to say, apropos of not very much, that I will likely exit from the forum for a couple of months quite soon - at least other than a very occasional lurk and post. My usual model is obsessive time on forum pre-festival and then not much until the next year's build up. Now, obviosuly Glastonbury is a bit different, and with only three months to Ticket Day, I'll likely stray from that model. But I do need to get my life back a bit!

Anyway, I'll let you know if/when I'm off!!!

:)

Ben

It was great to meet you, Ben, albeit quite briefly. So glad your huge effort in preparation and obvious excitement before the fest didn't lead to an anticlimax. You certainly packed a lot in (Fnar!)

I was totally broken yesterday - just wanted to run away and join the circus depsite having no circus skills to my name

Shivering, temerature and swollen glands

Back rocking and rolling again now though - this fairy is flying again, the memories are making me smile and I am working out how I would do it differently again next year (if lucky enough to get tickets)

Im tired today, but i now have a start date for my new post so thats good, all times in quite nicely with the 'stag do' ive organised for a guy i work with who wasnt going to have one which is tomorrow night afterwork, so thats a rare night of drinking for me tomorrow

Im tired today, but i now have a start date for my new post so thats good, all times in quite nicely with the 'stag do' ive organised for a guy i work with who wasnt going to have one which is tomorrow night afterwork, so thats a rare night of drinking for me tomorrow

and there was me thinking you were tee total.

My lovely friends are having a bbq at their house on Saturday for my birthday, one of them is the glasto Virgin I took this year. I spy an opportunity for plenty of Glastobating!

We did heaps of Glastobating down the pub last night and the new bar girl and her boyfriend have said they are 100% trying for tickets.............. I told them it was rubbish and not to bother of course.