Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

charming

Maybe I should have gone for "flattery" instead of "liar"!

Those ears are looking fine. Let me give them a little stroke...

Mmm, soothing

Definitely still recovering, just clipped the kerb on the way to work. That'll be a repair and a new tyre then...

Now, as much as I would struggle in this heat this is dangerous talk. The phrase is NO FUCKING R**N, NO FUCKING COMPROMISE. We had r**n this year. On Friday there was loads of it. And it was cold. Sunday morning was also far too w*t for my liking.

This year was not bad but it was not perfect. Must try harder!

Have to say, last year I'm pretty sure that people were singing along to Bohemian Rhapsody (thunderbolts and lightning...) and this year, was anyone singing to Burt (R@indrops keep falling on my head - played twice, no less)??  We need more slots with people who've written happy songs ;-)

And congrats Thurlow on the new job front!!!

I'll give the gods 12 bars of gold pressed latinum for tickets to GF 2016.

I will also give them 12 further bars for a dry GF in 2016.

All praise the wonderful ticket gods

All praise the wonderful weather gods

Easy there tiger. Let's at least haggle with them a bit

Easy there tiger. Let's at least haggle with them a bit

I can see it's in your nature, wealth accumulation ;-) I like your style.

Fair call. Bribery of the Gods it is then.

I suggest a strategy of changing the subject quickly and hoping they get distracted. This is what my youngest step-daughter does. It generally works well before I have my morning coffee, so I reckon we have a chance with the gods as they'll need more coffee before they get that wakened up.

Gonna make a real effort keeping up with threads this year and this one in particular, the headliner thread was a full time job in itself, this year.... Sounds like New Years although post Glastonbury it always feels like a new year has started, the lull of the first couple months leading up to ticket day.... Only 350 odd days to go... I'm ready!!!

Gonna make a real effort keeping up with threads this year and this one in particular, the headliner thread was a full time job in itself, this year.... Sounds like New Years although post Glastonbury it always feels like a new year has started, the lull of the first couple months leading up to ticket day.... Only 350 odd days to go... I'm ready!!!

Good morning GreenArmy12 and welcome.