The Other Stage - time for a change?

blackred

Over the years most stages/areas have had a rebranding, I think that mostly these have been quite succesful (still not sold on the JPT). With the work thats been put in to tart up the other field, and the new stage this year, does anyone else think it's time for a new name and if so what?

Edited by blackred

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the years most stages/areas have had a rebranding, I think that mostly these have been quite succesful (still not sold on the JPT). With the work thats been put in to tart up the other field, and the new stage this year, does anyone else think it's time for a new name and if so what?

Shut yer gob, lest we end up with the "thatchers stage" or some such shite!

Well, it was the NME stage for a good while - tbf I still think thats a better name than its current one.

Yeah I hate the idea of stage sponsorship, so "the other stage" is infinitely better than "the NME stage" in my opinion